Happy birthday Nobby mate

Leazes1986

will nobby have a testimonial when he retires here at SJP ?

I was thinking about that. Given is due a testimonial once this season is complete. I work it out Nobby would have played 7 1/2 seasons at the end of this season. He might just fall short.

Guest shearer_united

I was thinking about that. Given is due a testimonial once this season is complete. I work it out Nobby would have played 7 1/2 seasons at the end of this season. He might just fall short.

meaning shay given is going to have a testimonial at the end of this season ?

Players shouldn't get testimonials these days imo. Not at Premier League clubs anyway (barring exceptional circumstances).

Also, is fellow birthday boy Craig Moore taking Nobby out for a drink tonight? Lock up your daughters tbh.

meaning shay given is going to have a testimonial at the end of this season ?

Nah. If he gets one it will probably be at the end of his career. I think Given might really deserve one by the end of his Newcastle career. As long as he doesn't take any of the money, and it all goes to a good cause then wheres the problem? We get to say thanks, he gets to say thanks, and it benefits less fortunate people as well.

Players shouldn't get testimonials these days imo. Not at Premier League clubs anyway (barring exceptional circumstances).

Also, is fellow birthday boy Craig Moore taking Nobby out for a drink tonight? Lock up your daughters tbh.

Playing 10 years at a club is an exceptional circumstance these days...