Zog

Guest smoggeordie

On the positive side it will more than likely rule him out of any January move.

I doubt we would want to sell him (even though he's looked unhappy this season) but if Arsene and the rest of his 'froggy' chums come calling we might have been forced to flog him.

He won't be passing any medicals in Jan now.

In his absence, maybe we can change formation to 4-3-3 and play a narrow game whilst Duff is getting fit? It wouldn't be pretty but it might get us through some games with a point rather than nothing.

Play Sibbers up top (if fit) through the middle to hold the ball up and lay it off to martins on the right and rossi on the left?

What do you think?

Guest smoggeordie

I doubt we would want to sell him (even though he's looked unhappy this season) but if Arsene and the rest of his 'froggy' chums come calling we might have been forced to flog him.

In his absence, maybe we can change formation to 4-3-3 and play a narrow game whilst Duff is getting fit? It wouldn't be pretty but it might get us through some games with a point rather than nothing.

Play Sibbers up top (if fit) through the middle to hold the ball up and lay it off to martins on the right and rossi on the left?

What do you think?

I think the last person who played 4-3-3 got his P45.

What do you think?

I think the last person who played 4-3-3 got his P45.

Fair point but I reckon Sib could do a job through the middle with Martins/Milner or Rossi running down the sides, creating things.

It would NOT be pretty to watch or entertaining but it might be an effective way of picking up points when some of our more creative players are injured (Zog, Solano, Emre, Duff etc).

Just a thought. 

This is an absolute fucking joke. I'm at a loss for words.

Calm down man.  :cool: It happens from time to time. We'll be getting players back shortly to replace the latest victims.

Fuck all you can do about players getting injured during matches. Aye, it's a cunt and we suffer but that's life. More important things to worry about than NUFC's injury list.  blueyes.gif

Not a real fan. Blatently.

tongue3.gif