Newcastle Players = Sub Standard

Guest Douga

:roll:

Here's a novel idea for an internet forum....

You say whatever you like.

I'll say whatever I like.

How does that grab you?

HTL, no offence was meant by the way - but I don't understand, if you do truly find what is posted on this forum as irritating as you're always saying you do, why don't you find somewhere more refined, where posters don't irritate you quite so much?

Could I suggest this forum CLICK HERE as just one such haven for people like yourself who have reached a certain level of seniority in their years? It may be much more up your street?

Sorry to spoil the show for you but I haven't even clicked on the link.

This forum doesn't irritate me much at all, tbh. However, the only slightly annoying thing is that people such as yourself (and a handful of others) post personal snipes that you claim are jokes toward other members and then have the gall to complain when they retaliate, but hey, I can live with it. It's just a forum and I'm sure you're not an arsehole in real life despite how it may appear. No offence meant by the way.

Thing is if this team (Fill in the blanks with decent quality) went out against any CL opponent at SJP i'd be confident we'd do ok:

--------------Given

????----Taylor----????----????

Solano---Parker---Emre---Duff

---------Owen----Martins-----

Subs:

Harper

Ramage

Milner

Butt

Zogbia

Dyer

????

So basically fill in the gaps, and were a Champions league team (with some good management and luck) but its obvious were we need to spend out money, at the back, do that and there is no team below the big 4 that would touch us.

Just got to keep em all fit  :roll:

OMG Parker and  Emre. Again.  bluelaugh.gif

Roeder is doing a tidy job under very difficult circumstances. And as the brummie thing says, we get people on here slagging the players as being mainly shit then in the next thread they're claiming our players are far superior to Villa's, and we're knocking on the door of the CL with a couple of additions.

Odd, to say the least.

It was me who spoke of the superiority of squads from Newcastle to Villa... i've said that before and i'll probably say it again, aswell as many other teams in the Premiership. And being brutally honest, there are very few players in our squad who i will slag off on a consistent basis*, because in my eyes those few are poor on a consistent basis.

I have, however, regularly slagged off the manager for particular things. Because, like those certain players, in my eyes - he regularly does daft things.

*Carr, Babayaro and Bramble being the ones that spring to mind. And that's about it really.

As I've said, Roeder wouldn't have been my first choice and I'm still not sure he's the right man who can take us to where we'd all like to be. He does make daft decisions, such as the 4-5-1 the other night.

The point I'm making is the inconsistency from some people where they slag the players off but then in another thread claim we're knocking on the door of the CL. It just doesn't add up.