Newcastle Players = Sub Standard

Guest Douga

And Emre and Parker are rated nowhere outside the north east (except briefly in the mind of McLaren, and that says it all, really).

You speak for everyone outside the N-E then do you?

I know plenty of people who rate them. And I'm neither from the N-E nor have I ever lived there.

Yes, of course I meant it absolutely literally, all, what, 53 million of them.

Where did I say you did?

I don't get what you meant. Who are these people who don't rate them?

Emre has 30 Champions League appearances to his name and was part of the Turkey squad that finished third in the 2002 World Cup. However you rate him now, I think you could say he has pedigree.

And Butt won the Champions League, as in on the best form since doing so.

But naa, Ridgewell & Cahill are the boys.  :lol:

Villa's CL class players:

Petrov

end of.

Baros, Barry, Angel, Sorenson, Mellberg are all good enough for the CL.

Barry & Mellberg, the others are soft.

If that's the case, Taylor, Solano (their best player the season before last), Milner (their best player last season) N'Zogbia & Butt could all join the list below.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

Butt? A few half decent games and he's quality again? Oh and if you are going to include young promise like Taylor and Zog, then in that case I'll add Ridgewell, Davis, Agbonlahor and Gary Cahill. If you're including injured players, I'll also add Laursen.

And Emre and Parker are rated nowhere outside the north east (except briefly in the mind of McLaren, and that says it all, really).

i honesty don't think your squad is anywhere near as good as some of you think it is, I really don't. I've already mentioned the defence, and up front you're about as lightweight as it is possible to be.

re Baros and Angel as mentioned above, you're right on Angel, he's had more chances than any player down here and has never delivered consistently. Baros i think can do it, he just needs a change of club, it isnt working out for him here.

Ridgewell is no better than Ramage, in fact he's shite, dont pass him off as one for the future :roll: Was it him giving away all the pens 4 in 4 games or something?

Cahill again same boat, might as well put up Hunty in there if your adding him. :lol:

Laursen is a joke, a one played on Villa, i might as well chuck in Bramble FFS! bluelaugh.gif

Have you seen Ridgewell this season? In fact, have you watched any football this year? He is a player transformed. The penalties you refer to were last season. I'd also point out that the Actim stats rate him as the 39th best player in the Prem this season so far, although there are two Villa players above him. Incidentally, the highest Toon player in the list is Ramage at number 99.

Cahill is a superb prospect. Excellent defender and an eye for goal. And if Laursen is a joke played on Villa, what is Owen? Just because he is injured doesnt make him a bad player. And Laursen will be back in January. When will Owen be back?

Emre has 30 Champions League appearances to his name and was part of the Turkey squad that finished third in the 2002 World Cup. However you rate him now, I think you could say he has pedigree.

And Butt won the Champions League, as in on the best form since doing so.

But naa, Ridgewell & Cahill are the boys. :lol:

And David May won the CL as well, if i recall correctly. Oh, as did Baros, two years ago.

Butt is such a fantastic player these days that he spent last season at Birmingham City. If you look at the original post I included Ridgewell and Cahill because you were throwing promising players into the list.

Petrov

end of.

If that's the case, Taylor, Solano (their best player the season before last), Milner (their best player last season) N'Zogbia & Butt could all join the list below.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

Butt? A few half decent games and he's quality again? Oh and if you are going to include young promise like Taylor and Zog, then in that case I'll add Ridgewell, Davis, Agbonlahor and Gary Cahill. If you're including injured players, I'll also add Laursen.

i honesty don't think your squad is anywhere near as good as some of you think it is, I really don't. I've already mentioned the defence, and up front you're about as lightweight as it is possible to be.

re Baros and Angel as mentioned above, you're right on Angel, he's had more chances than any player down here and has never delivered consistently. Baros i think can do it, he just needs a change of club, it isnt working out for him here.

Ridgewell is no better than Ramage, in fact he's shite, dont pass him off as one for the future :roll: Was it him giving away all the pens 4 in 4 games or something?

Cahill again same boat, might as well put up Hunty in there if your adding him. :lol:

Laursen is a joke, a one played on Villa, i might as well chuck in Bramble FFS! bluelaugh.gif

Have you seen Ridgewell this season? In fact, have you watched any football this year? He is a player transformed. The penalties you refer to were last season. I'd also point out that the Actim stats rate him as the 39th best player in the Prem this season so far, although there are two Villa players above him. Incidentally, the highest Toon player in the list is Ramage at number 99.

Cahill is a superb prospect. Excellent defender and an eye for goal. And if Laursen is a joke played on Villa, what is Owen? Just because he is injured doesnt make him a bad player. And Laursen will be back in January. When will Owen be back?

Ramage being our best player on those stats not say something to you?

Petrov

end of.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

That just shows how weak your evidence is my friend, Ramage our best player this season :lol:

I know plenty of people who rate them. And I'm neither from the N-E nor have I ever lived there.

Where did I say you did?

Errm, the bit where you suggested that I speak for everyone outside the NE, maybe?

The point i was making was that in my experience, Emre and Parker are not seen as particularly special players.

Petrov

end of.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

So Ridgewell has a good couple of games and he's the best thing ever eh?

What kind of timescale do you end form and class starts at?

If Butt isn't allowed to be called for his class after 10games even with so many MOM under his belt, how come some shitty Villa defender can be classed as a CL prospect with only 19 game under his belt, how many of them were MOM?

Where did I say you did?

Errm, the bit where you suggested that I speak for everyone outside the NE, maybe?

The point i was making was that in my experience, Emre and Parker are not seen as particularly special players.

Turks rated Emre "their greatest ever player" when we signed him, that accolade has perhaps now been passed on to Tuncay but still you get my point, actually judging by some of yours posts you probably don't, ney mind eh.

Petrov

end of.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

That just shows how weak your evidence is my friend, Ramage our best player this season :lol:

I'm not saying Ridgewell is the best player in the world. I'm pointing out that to say that Ridgewell is "shite" suggests you havent actually seen him play this season.

Petrov

end of.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

I'm not saying Ridgewell is the best player in the world. I'm pointing out that to say that Ridgewell is "shite" suggests you havent actually seen him play this season.

must have been his shite twin then.

Where did I say you did?

Turks rated Emre "their greatest ever player" when we signed him, that accolade has perhaps now been passed on to Tuncay but still you get my point, actually judging by some of yours posts you probably don't, ney mind eh.

What has that got to do with my point that he's not actually that highly rated outside Toon fans? Turkey's greatest ever player? On the evidence of what he has been like in the premiership, he's not looked that good to me.

Petrov

end of.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

If Butt isn't allowed to be called for his class after 10games even with so many MOM under his belt, how come some shitty Villa defender can be classed as a CL prospect with only 19 game under his belt, how many of them were MOM?

:thup:

Where did I say you did?

What has that got to do with my point that he's not actually that highly rated outside Toon fans?

well perhaps i'm being really stupid but i don't think the Turkish nation supports newcastle.

Where did I say you did?

What has that got to do with my point that he's not actually that highly rated outside Toon fans? Turkey's greatest ever player? On the evidence of what he has been like in the premiership, he's not looked that good to me.

Well the Turkish fans rate him, in fact a whole Country does, so your dumb point means fuk all, quite literally fuk all Mr Carrot.

Where did I say you did?

Actually plenty of our fans don't rate him as highly as some do. And please stop speaking on the behalf of non-NUFC fans. It doesn't do you any favours.

Petrov

end of.

Given

Duff

Emre

Martins

Owen

Parker

:thup:

I pointed out that to describe Ridgewell as "shite" is plainly ridiculous. not that he is the best thing ever.

Where did I say you did?

Actually plenty of our fans don't rate him as highly as some do. And please stop speaking on the behalf of non-NUFC fans. It doesn't do you any favours.

So suggesting that non NUFC fans don't really rate him as highly as Toon fans do means I am speaking on behalf of them, does it?

Where did I say you did?

Well the Turkish fans rate him, in fact a whole Country does, so your dumb point means fuk all, quite literally fuk all Mr Carrot.

Mr Carrot? I do apologise, Mr errrrm, Nail.

Where did I say you did?

Sorry, i mistook you for a comedian with some of this shit you've posted up in this thread, i couldn't help read it in a comical Brummie voice.

Slip of the mind, wont happen again sire.

Where did I say you did?

Sorry, i mistook you for a comedian with some of this shit you've posted up in this thread, i couldn't help read it in a comical Brummie voice.

Slip of the mind, wont happen again sire.

You also made the tragic error of mistaking Jasper Carrott for a comedian, which throws into question your judgement on the whole.

We should carry this debate on for a few months or so. We could be the new NE5 and Mick ;-)