Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Interesting wording from Caulkin here, is he saying something has changed since they recorded the podcast?

I don't get twitter. What exactly is he referring to here?

Lads and lasses, I wouldn't start getting into reading the context and subliminal messages behind the wording of tweets.

You'll make it even more unbearable for yourselves.

Past all that mate, have been expecting an announcement this week, and now I'm very confident it is happening in the next 48hrs.

:lol:

Me too but I have to forceably tell myself to not read into anything specific. I'll only trust GC and his tweets today have a positive tone. That'll do for me until we hear from NUFC.

Interesting wording from Caulkin here, is he saying something has changed since they recorded the podcast?

Someone was saying that it cant be done yet because Caulkin said it was still with the premier league. He responded with that basically saying he said yesterday it was with the premier league. Insinuating it may no longer be.

Maybe.

He said was still with Premier league yesterday and now is insulating it may not now be.

And here he only references money being left to transfer

https://twitter.com/LiamD3991/status/1263120248179433472?s=19

?s=19

That's the 1 (liam d's teeet) was replying to. He's suggesting that since yesterday, when he said it was still with the PL, something has changed.

He said was still with Premier league yesterday and now is insulating it may not now be.

So in theory that'll be Friday or Monday but Saudi banks or closed on Fridays and it's a Bank Holiday here Monday so Tuesday Wednesday next week.

?s=19

That's the 1 (liam d's teeet) was replying to. He's suggesting that since yesterday, when he said it was still with the PL, something has changed.

I want to believe, but I’m just not getting that sense from that tweet at all.

?s=19

I want to believe, but I’m just not getting that sense from that tweet at all.

Worth pointing out for context that the conversation is taking place on John Richardson's thread saying the deal has got the go ahead. That makes it seem pretty positive to me.

So in theory that'll be Friday or Monday but Saudi banks or closed on Fridays and it's a Bank Holiday here Monday so Tuesday Wednesday next week.

Can they not just pay the extra £10 and get it done same day?

They could literally fly the cash over and it would be quicker.

Caulkin has been hinting at this on Twitter all day to be fair, however we have been told it’s imminent before.

Nah he's always said it's with the premier league. Hesspoken about timelines but that's what he's been told. If he's been told the tests are passed nothing had stop the deal or hold it up.

Can they not just pay the extra £10 and get it done same day?

They could literally fly the cash over and it would be quicker.

Don't think you can send 300 million through the faster payments network.

With all the negative press relating to this, it wouldn’t surprise me if it is done but there waiting until funds transfer before any announcement. This would make sense with all these human rights lawyers lining up for a pay day, what would be the odds on a court injunction being fired in as a delaying tactic.

Caulkin has been hinting at this on Twitter all day to be fair, however we have been told it’s imminent before.

Nah he's always said it's with the premier league. Hesspoken about timelines but that's what he's been told. If he's been told the tests are passed nothing had stop the deal or hold it up.

So you reckon this is it ?

Maybe he'd have rejected John Richardson's tweet by now as well?