Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but Caulkins latest tweet suggests money just needs transferred

He certainly seems confident again like, just sure we've been here before. I'm trying not to read anything into anything anyone says :lol: keeping me fairly sane.

As much as I trust Caulkin and believe what he says, one thing we've learned is that there's always something else to slow it down.

Guest chicken little

i would wager all the money in my pocket that he is basing this on having translated this same tweet everybody here did

He said earlier until money is paid and Ashley is gone with an official announcement then he's not going to celebrate. However following tweets suggest something has changed since the podcast and has used the test in past tense. All this = done and waiting on official confirmation imo

i would wager all the money in my pocket that he is basing this on having translated this same tweet everybody here did

I doubt an award winning journalist wouldn't spot that tweet refers back to English media therefore not source from the middle east  :lol:

It seems like something has changed, but something has changed before and normally that just prompts another batch of 'evidence' from BeIN or another letter from Amnesty.

Hopefully they've run out now.

Guest chicken little

I doubt an award winning journalist wouldn't spot that tweet refers back to English media therefore not source from the middle east  :lol:

well, you've more faith in the profession than me.

Interesting wording from Caulkin here, is he saying something has changed since they recorded the podcast?

Hmmm... that does seem like strange wording from George... I'm guessing he's trying to get hold of his source as we speak.

Sorry. I've been busy with work all day. I managed to read that James Richardson tweet. But I don't understand this Caulkin tweet. Is it something positive or negative? Can anyone explain  it to me?

Interesting wording from Caulkin here, is he saying something has changed since they recorded the podcast?

Hmmm... that does seem like strange wording from George... I'm guessing he's trying to get hold of his source as we speak.

Sorry. I've been busy with work all day. I managed to read that James Richardson tweet. But I don't understand this Caulkin tweet. Is it something positive or negative? Can anyone explain  it to me?

It seems to insinuate that the deal may no longer be in the hands of the premier league. Maybe.

It seems to insinuate that the deal may no longer be in the hands of the premier league. Maybe.

Which means it done? God I'm paranoid with all these stages we're at. Sorry.

He's basically saying "I haven't said that the deal is still with the premier league today, I said it was yesterday", as if it's been signed off...

Surely even if it has been given Premier League approval today, we are still days from an announcement?

yeah probably, still would have to transfer the money and whatever final bits of legal corporate stuff that needs doing and why bother announcing anything until its all done and dusted not like theres a big rush atm

Lads and lasses, I wouldn't start getting into reading the context and subliminal messages behind the wording of tweets.

You'll make it even more unbearable for yourselves.

Past all that mate, have been expecting an announcement this week, and now I'm very confident it is happening in the next 48hrs.