Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Caulkin has been hinting at this on Twitter all day to be fair, however we have been told it’s imminent before.

Nah he's always said it's with the premier league. Hesspoken about timelines but that's what he's been told. If he's been told the tests are passed nothing had stop the deal or hold it up.

Maybe he'd have rejected John Richardson's tweet as well?

I think he would have yeah, maybe something like that’s not what he is hearing.

Caulkin has been hinting at this on Twitter all day to be fair, however we have been told it’s imminent before.

Nah he's always said it's with the premier league. Hesspoken about timelines but that's what he's been told. If he's been told the tests are passed nothing had stop the deal or hold it up.

Maybe he'd have rejected John Richardson's tweet as well?

I think he would have yeah, maybe something like that’s not what he is hearing.

He did with Paul Smith, stated it didn't tie up with what he was hearing.

Howe has been terribly unlucky this season with injuries and limited funds, but unfortunately for us I think he’s got his sights on the England job.

Closest thing to SBR you’ll get these days.

Who's the lad on here who absolutely detest him?

Gallowgate End[/member]

Interesting wording from Caulkin here, is he saying something has changed since they recorded the podcast?

I don't get twitter. What exactly is he referring to here?

He said was still with Premier league yesterday and now is insulating it may not now be.

And here he only references money being left to transfer

So in theory that'll be Friday or Monday but Saudi banks or closed on Fridays and it's a Bank Holiday here Monday so Tuesday Wednesday next week.

Can they not just pay the extra £10 and get it done same day?

They could literally fly the cash over and it would be quicker.

Don't think you can send 300 million through the faster payments network.

No, but you can send it through something like XRP, which is basically free and instant and used by about 200 banks.

The world really needs to embrace this kind of thing and consign Swift etc to the dustbin of history.

Interesting wording from Caulkin here, is he saying something has changed since they recorded the podcast?

He said was still with Premier league yesterday and now is insulating it may not now be.

So in theory that'll be Friday or Monday but Saudi banks or closed on Fridays and it's a Bank Holiday here Monday so Tuesday Wednesday next week.

Saudi/Muslim holidays mean nothing.

The deal will be concluded by lawyers in London.

The money is already likely in an account ready to be moved.

PIF have already shown that Muslim holidays mean little in regards to business, if we went by the basis that they can’t do anything not in accordance to Muslim rituals, then no one of their recent transactions would have occurred.

Saudi/Muslim holidays mean nothing.

The deal will be concluded by lawyers in London.

The money is already likely in an account ready to be moved.

PIF have already shown that Muslim holidays mean little in regards to business, if we went by the basis that they can’t do anything not in accordance to Muslim rituals, then no one of their recent transactions would have occurred.

Why's that Stiffy?

An interesting day. My advice to you all, is to make sure your fridge works.

That could be takeover related or you are just a very good weatherman and forecast a long warm summer ahead. Intriguing.