Jeff Hendrick: Released (Official)

gdm

Posted (edited)

Honestly think he's got a bit of a weird, inflated reputation for his place in the pantheon of shitness.

Aye, he was mediocre, very much a signing of its era. He was only here a year and a half and only played 25 times. Scored three times. He's hardly Jack Colback or someone like that that we had to endure years of shit from.

Edited by Superior Acuña

4 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Honestly think he's got a bit of a weird, inflated reputation for his place in the pantheon of shitness.

Aye, he was mediocre, very much a signing of its era. He was only here a year and a half and only played 25 times. Scored three times. He's hardly Jack Colback or someone like that that we had to endure years of shit from.

When I think of him, I think of Steve Bruce and Mike Ashley. There’s a number of players like that but he is the ultimate. I do agree with you, but think that’s why he has the rep he does

I recall the summer he signed, the Chronicle reported on it like we had signed prime Iniesta 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

When I think of him, I think of Steve Bruce and Mike Ashley. There’s a number of players like that but he is the ultimate. I do agree with you, but think that’s why he has the rep he does

I recall the summer he signed, the Chronicle reported on it like we had signed prime Iniesta 

Well we did beat Milan to his signature.