Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

USA: Howard; Evans, González, Besler, Beasley; Jones, Bradley; Zusi, Dempsey, F. Johnson; Altidore.

Same XI that faced Germany. First time JK's used the same line-up twice.

:lol: it's crazy that most people can't see this game, that wouldn't happen in other countries.

:lol: But we'll get to see every Stoke game, so it's almost like we get 38 extra USMNT games.

:scared: Is it a good thing that our best young players are only wanted at Stoke? Might as well embrace it.. Omar Gonzalez is 6'5..

:lol: Gotta start somewhere. One day our players will be wanted at West Brom.

I feel like these things are a few notes or octaves or whatever away from the insanity tone. I'm slipping away here.

Yup about to give up and just watch the hockey. I don't think i've processed one play here with the noise. It's awful

I feel like these things are a few notes or octaves or whatever away from the insanity tone. I'm slipping away here.

Yup about to give up and just watch the hockey. I don't think i've processed one play here with the noise. It's awful

We BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-hit-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-the post-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-a-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-while-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-back-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-didn't even hear the fucking post impact over the -ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I feel like even the people in North Korea know that Vuvuzelas aren't supposed to be a thing in 2013. Jamaicans exhale as well as they inhale, man. Respect the lungs.