Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

We look a side now with a genuine striker up front in Jozy. I've been so critical of him as he's all the tools to be a really good player for our national side. He sometimes looks unplayable (Confeds Cup) and then looks clueless. He looks a man reborn and the side looks transformed with him playing the striking role with Dempsey in and around doing his thing.

The lesson? Get the fuck out of the fucking MLS, promising players.

I don't think that's necessarily the case. Zusi, Eddie J, Gonzalez, Besler, and Evans are all MLS players and major contributors for the national team.

And Jozy's problem wasn't that he was playing in MLS, but that he left MLS too early and wasn't receiving regular playing time until coming to AZ.

Always been a huge Seattle fan, would move there if I could.. Was watching a Sounders game the other day and they had some awesome chants there as well, so clearly he knows what he's doing.  :lol:

Hopefully this because a thing, because our atmosphere has only been recycled shit that everyone does.. Wu Tang would definitely be down with 'soccer' too so I'd like to think they approve.