Rossi keen to get the F&^* out of dodge

Dokko

Guest Ridzuan

Ungrateful lad.But couldnt blame him either.Glenn shouldnt have brought him here in the first place or he should have start with him more often but I dont see any reason why he should do so.

The big head freak is off to win some trophies with the scum.

Kinda depressing.

From the evidence I've seen, he'll fart about in MU reserves, get the odd ten minutes and be peddled withing three years.

The next David Bellion tbh.

Legend, never thought I'd see the day Sunderland managed to screw Man Utd out of £3M for a shit player, whose only asset was he had pace.  Although he did score the winner in one of our 4 wins in our 19 points season, so fair play to the lad.

On Rossi, I was impressed with him when we played Man Utd at the SoL last season and he scored (deflected effort though). Though he looked a tricky little player with an intelligent football mind, and that was just from about 15 minutes.  Man Utd seem to think he's one for the future as well, but at 19 Man Utd forked £30M (?) for Wayne Rooney!  I thought the lad would have been given more time during his loan spell as Ameobi has been injured virtually all season hasn't he?  as has Owen.  And with only Sibierski and Martins ahead of him I would have though rotation would have been a good option to keep them all fit.  But Glenn knows best.

Totally off topic - but that sentence has cheered me up no end. F***ing magic.  :lol: :lol:

Here to help  :winking:

Any more memories you care to share with us concerning your 15 point season?  :cool:

Well over an aggregate score from both first halves against Newcastle, Sunderland won 3-2  :lol: I have to have something to amuse myself with.  We beat Middlesbrough 2-0, and while getting relegated held Man Utd to a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford (similar to the 0-0 against Liverpool in the 19 point season where Liverpool had around 27 shots compared to our one (a long punt forward from Macho that reached the keeper!)) We beat Fulham in our final home game of the season. Our only home win of the season apart from the 1-0 aet and 3-0 demolitions of Cheltenham and Northwich Victoria respectively.  Although we did go out of the FA Cup to League 1 Brentford 2-1 away from home in the 4th Rd.  We went out of the league cup 3-0 to Arsenal infront of a sell out crowd due to cheap tickets.  We were unbeaten against WBA in our two meetings over the season, 1-1 and 1-0.  A class season tbh.  Oh and Danny Collins scored more goals than Michael Owen in the second half of last season (1 away to Aston Villa).

Kinda depressing.

From the evidence I've seen, he'll fart about in MU reserves, get the odd ten minutes and be peddled withing three years.

Legend, never thought I'd see the day Sunderland managed to screw Man Utd out of £3M for a shit player, whose only asset was he had pace.  Although he did score the winner in one of our 4 wins in our 19 points season, so fair play to the lad.

On Rossi, I was impressed with him when we played Man Utd at the SoL last season and he scored (deflected effort though). Though he looked a tricky little player with an intelligent football mind, and that was just from about 15 minutes.  Man Utd seem to think he's one for the future as well, but at 19 Man Utd forked £30M (?) for Wayne Rooney!  I thought the lad would have been given more time during his loan spell as Ameobi has been injured virtually all season hasn't he?  as has Owen.  And with only Sibierski and Martins ahead of him I would have though rotation would have been a good option to keep them all fit.  But Glenn knows best.

Totally off topic - but that sentence has cheered me up no end. F***ing magic.  :lol: :lol:

Any more memories you care to share with us concerning your 15 point season?  :cool:

Well over an aggregate score from both first halves against Newcastle, Sunderland won 3-2  :lol: I have to have something to amuse myself with.  We beat Middlesbrough 2-0, and while getting relegated held Man Utd to a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford (similar to the 0-0 against Liverpool in the 19 point season where Liverpool had around 27 shots compared to our one (a long punt forward from Macho that reached the keeper!)) We beat Fulham in our final home game of the season. Our only home win of the season apart from the 1-0 aet and 3-0 demolitions of Cheltenham and Northwich Victoria respectively.  Although we did go out of the FA Cup to League 1 Brentford 2-1 away from home in the 4th Rd.  We went out of the league cup 3-0 to Arsenal infront of a sell out crowd due to cheap tickets.  We were unbeaten against WBA in our two meetings over the season, 1-1 and 1-0.  A class season tbh.  Oh and Danny Collins scored more goals than Michael Owen in the second half of last season (1 away to Aston Villa).

:lol:  - All of it. Every fucking word.  :lol:

Sums the cunts up.  :cool:

Kinda depressing.

:lol:

actually, laughing with you and not at you...well a bit at you, tbh :D

bringing in rossi wasnt a mistake - we couldn't have lived without another body, and our own young players apparently aren't up for it.....

as for his performances - not quite as good as one could have hoped, but nevertheless decent enough.

the dissapointment sir alex and rossi is feeling regarding him not starting is natural, but i think that if ferguson was to be honest, he 'd admit to understanding roeders choices - he is not our player, hasn't excactly lit up st james, we've needed battling players not nifty ones (so sibbers has been more usefull that rossi).

so honestly this whole thing has turned out as one could have expected - no use crying about it really....

could we perhaps get smith for the remainder of the season? or is ferguson too miffed?

Guest Gemmill

I don't see Rossi getting many games at Man United between now and the end of the season.  They're in a battle for the title and he's not about to play Rossi to try and prove a point to Glenn Roeder.  He'll play his best 11 as often as he possibly can and Rossi will be lucky to get a look-in.

Ferguson can twist all he likes about the number of games Rossi has played here, but he wouldn't have played many more there, and we didn't take him on with a guarantee of games.  The fact is though that Ferguson is getting Rossi back knowing little more about him than he did when he sent him to us - he certainly knows no more about whether he can really cut it in the Premiership.  Which is why he's in a huff and why he can't afford to play him much this season.