Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

I listened to the clip. He did moan about it and then say about we’re grown men, we move on at the end. But that doesn’t really take away from the fact he was just whinging about it and I thought he came across poorly in doing so. Just don’t answer the question. 

Agreed

Plus Wilson gets in the keepers faces all the time, we all talk about how much of a shithouse he is and we love him for it 

When you do that, then expect it in return, talking about respect and behaviour is strange when he goes on the way he does

Just like some of our fans complaining about Pickford responding after he gets dogs abuse all game

If you dish out stuff, don't complain when you get it in return 

Caught up with MotD and, viewing it with the emotional dust having settled somewhat, quite enjoyed Micah Richards' analysis of the full-backs. I thought Udogie was excellent at the time and clearly he was; this tactic of shunting the full-backs into centre-mid in possession is really interesting. Fair play to Spurs, really; outdone us everywhere (assisted by our levels obviously) and they really exploited our weaknesses. 

We'll shit em at St James' like.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Caught up with MotD and, viewing it with the emotional dust having settled somewhat, quite enjoyed Micah Richards' analysis of the full-backs. I thought Udogie was excellent at the time and clearly he was; this tactic of shunting the full-backs into centre-mid in possession is really interesting. Fair play to Spurs, really; outdone us everywhere (assisted by our levels obviously) and they really exploited our weaknesses. 

We'll shit em at St James' like.

I bloody hope so

My Spurs supporting cousin sent me a message after the game gloating. For added context I didn't send any messages when we beat them twice last season