The Board etc. etc.

NE5

Hmmm..it seems any post saying anything other than the current board are the shittiest most corrupt bunch of people ever to run a football club yet can deliver a 75,000 ground is going to be moved here because it doesn't suit Grass to claim otherwise.

Hmmm..it seems any post saying anything other than the current board are the shittiest most corrupt bunch of people ever to run a football club yet can deliver a 75,000 ground is going to be moved here because it doesn't suit Grass to claim otherwise.

:lol:

You really believe that don't you?

:lol:

You really believe that don't you?

yep.

Guest Bellers

No offence, but why do the mod squad keep deleting posts regarding them, it's constructive criticism man!

No offence, but why do the mod squad keep deleting posts regarding them, it's constructive criticism man!

If anyone has a question for a moderator, use the personal message function.

Guest Bellers

If anyone has a question for a moderator, use the personal message function.

Fair enough.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mod tastic, done.

I removed posts from the stadium thread that were the same old same old usual board shite into this one, I was guilty myself of being drawn into it but I also moved my own posts so...

Can't take it when they disagree ?

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye, I'm on suicide watch right now...

Mod tastic, done.

I removed posts from the stadium thread that were the same old same old usual board shite into this one, I was guilty myself of being drawn into it but I also moved my own posts so...

emot-yawn.gif

Aye, I'm on suicide watch right now...

pathetic really.

Guest Howaythetoon

I know, such a coward. I'm just an attention seeker really, I won't really top myself.

Guest Micktoon

I used to post on this site quite often then slowly realised that the forum should have an alternative sight. It should be called www.newcastleonlinecliquedisagreewithusatyourperil.com. FFS we are all meant to support The Toon and be able to express an opinion. But god forbid you disagree with one of the "clique" as you're bound to get a whole host of their witty reparte in reply.

Other than the clique theres a whole host of WUM's and kids/students who's sole goal in life is to have a pop at people who have the balls to stick to there guns and can back up opinion with fact.

Following on from this is the mod police, nuff said.

Anyhow fuck it, main site canny but this forum's gone to shit.

Anyhow as its on topic, off topic fuck knows. Some folk should look back to the pre Keegan era and call our board shit. How much have we spent over the last ten years???? High profile managers have failed to deliver.

My only wish would be that Fat Fred behaved more like Gibson at Boro, that we we could continue spending the cash and only wheel him out when we win something. His major downfall is that he time after time opens his gob at the wrong time in public. Believe me there are many worse chairman and boards in the top division than ours. However to you kids out there keep following the sheep and don't bother doing research, its much easier to go with the crowd and make your witty one liners than to form your own opnions.

I used to post on this site quite often then slowly realised that the forum should have an alternative sight. It should be called www.newcastleonlinecliquedisagreewithusatyourperil.com. FFS we are all meant to support The Toon and be able to express an opinion. But god forbid you disagree with one of the "clique" as you're bound to get a whole host of their witty reparte in reply.

Other than the clique theres a whole host of WUM's and kids/students who's sole goal in life is to have a pop at people who have the balls to stick to there guns and can back up opinion with fact.

Anyhow **** it, main site canny but this forum's gone to shit.

Anyhow as its on topic, off topic **** knows. Some folk should look back to the pre Keegan era and call our board shit. How much have we spent over the last ten years???? High profile managers have failed to deliver.

My only wish would be that Fat Fred behaved more like Gibson at Boro, that we we could continue spending the cash and only wheel him out when we win something. His major downfall is that he time after time opens his gob at the wrong time in public. Believe me there are many worse chairman and boards in the top division than ours. However to you kids out there keep following the sheep and don't bother doing research, its much easier to go with the crowd and make your witty one liners than to form your own opnions.

What on earth is that all about?

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyhow as its on topic, off topic fuck knows. Some folk should look back to the pre Keegan era and call our board shit. How much have we spent over the last ten years???? High profile managers have failed to deliver.

The biggest issue I have with the forum is when threads get hijacked, twisted and decsend into endless diatribe, which is why these posts were removed from another thread. I agree though, the NUFC forum is shite and has been for a long time, I doubt many would disagree either.

Gen chat is canny though.

Anyhow **** it, main site canny but this forum's gone to shit.

Anyhow as its on topic, off topic **** knows. Some folk should look back to the pre Keegan era and call our board shit. How much have we spent over the last ten years???? High profile managers have failed to deliver.

The biggest issue I have with the forum is when threads get hijacked, twisted and decsend into endless diatribe, which is why these posts were removed from another thread. I agree though, the NUFC forum is shite and has been for a long time, I doubt many would disagree either.

All it needs are people who are prepared to debate properly and without vitriol, who read posts before replying and replying to what is posted rather than what they want someone to post. Remember nufc.nu, do you mate?

Guest Micktoon

Agree.