Gejon Flame-war thread

Nobby

:lol: Pathetic, isn't asking for people to be banned against the rules?

HTL that is a touch hypoctritical, what was the first thing you did when you arrived home from work today? Actually it was the second thing you were doing as you were waiting for something to heat up  bluewink.gif

Slightly let down by you really, considering "sequence" is your current buzz word aswell, have a look who mentioned who first in this thread and while you are at it check how many times you have followed me around in various posts the last couple of days.

Towelie, just grow up FFS  :lol: and Thompers, stop whinging!

Guest eyeball_tickler

You say AS 9 is a shit WUM, but he's pissing on you lot.

from reading this thread id say that was completely wrong.

:lol: Pathetic, isn't asking for people to be banned against the rules?

HTL that is a touch hypoctritical, what was the first thing you did when you arrived home from work today? Actually it was the second thing you were doing as you were waiting for something to heat up  bluewink.gif

Slightly let down by you really, considering "sequence" is your current buzz word aswell, have a look who mentioned who first in this thread and while you are at it check how many times you have followed me around in various posts the last couple of days.

Towelie, just grow up FFS  :lol: and Thompers, stop whinging!

Nobody is asking for someone to be banned. Make it up as you go....dum di dum di dum dum........

I won't post the PM's mate, I have integrity. I won't even post the date and times either, which would be enough. So you know you can get away with your lies about this.

I know I sent you a PM yesterday. You know what was it said and you know why I said it given the flood of nagging PM's from you the day before. There's a clue in there for you, mate.

I doubt your mates are interested as they'll believe you in the blink of an eye, but if it comes to it I'll be ok with sending examples to one of your mates to clear up the lie you're now trying to spread. The first one from the other day should be sufficient, or have you forgotten what you said in it? Then the follow ups should be enough to show why I sent that  ONE yesterday.

Hypocrite! Me? Bloody hell.

flame-wars allowed suddenly?

Don't mind them myself, I just don't like GeJon but can't be arsed to report him, even though he clearly deserves a banning (cause if i did I'd be a either a 12 year old, a c*** or even a 12 year old c***!)

Aye, he's following more than one person around right now and screwing up threads. Flooded me with PM's the other day anarl, completely out of the blue, like. He has his 'supporters' though, who will stand by him no matter what.

He used to be one of 'them'. He's exempt from forum rules.

Done exactly the same to me with PM's, deserves banning but it will never happen

Guest eyeball_tickler

You say AS 9 is a shit WUM, but he's pissing on you lot.

from reading this thread id say that was completely wrong.

I agree. He's not a shit WUM.

"Ignore his diva strop Nobby he's just jealous because your threads are better than his"

he should be in politics. very childish indeed.

I did send you pm's as someone was rightfully getting pissed off with it taking over a thread (again) and I thought I would do the sensible thing and take it up with in a PM. Still don't know why you sent me that PM yesterday, well I do, you were clearly bored and looking for an argument (nothing changes). I don't see where I have lied but its obvious again why you claim I have.

Ok no-one actually said "gejon should be banned" but you would have to be pretty slow to not work out "he clearly deserves a banning". But still I guess you probably don't get that one  bluewink.gif

Carry on with your "make it up as you go along" etc etc... You know exactly what has happened but will continue to claim I "flooded you with PM's" I call it replying to a question you have asked personally and as soon as I stopped talking to you via PM nothing else was said, until YOU got bored and decided what? that you WANTED to be flooded by PM's? Otherwise why did YOU pm me yesterday when the convo had finished?

Guest thompers

flame-wars allowed suddenly?

Don't mind them myself, I just don't like GeJon but can't be arsed to report him, even though he clearly deserves a banning (cause if i did I'd be a either a 12 year old, a c*** or even a 12 year old c***!)

Aye, he's following more than one person around right now and screwing up threads. Flooded me with PM's the other day anarl, completely out of the blue, like. He has his 'supporters' though, who will stand by him no matter what.

He used to be one of 'them'. He's exempt from forum rules.

Done exactly the same to me with PM's, deserves banning but it will never happen

More exclusive pics from Dave's house

http://www.spacesplace.com/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album01/computer_monkey.jpg

UG UG UG! FLAME WAR! BAN! OHhhhhh wait, it's Gejon.

*quickly bans somebody else harshly to compensate for letting Gejon off*

I did send you pm's as someone was rightfully getting pissed off with it taking over a thread (again) and I thought I would do the sensible thing and take it up with in a PM. Still don't know why you sent me that PM yesterday, well I do, you were clearly bored and looking for an argument (nothing changes). I don't see where I have lied but its obvious again why you claim I have.

Ok no-one actually said "gejon should be banned" but you would have to be pretty slow to not work out "he clearly deserves a banning". But still I guess you probably don't get that one  bluewink.gif

Carry on with your "make it up as you go along" etc etc... You know exactly what has happened but will continue to claim I "flooded you with PM's" I call it replying to a question you have asked personally and as soon as I stopped talking to you via PM nothing else was said, until YOU got bored and decided what? that you WANTED to be flooded by PM's? Otherwise why did YOU pm me yesterday when the convo had finished?

How about I just didn't notice it.......

I like your last paragraph. It's my recollection that the other day you kicked off the PM exchange by sending me a PM that I shouldn't have responded to but I did, thus you carried on for the rest of the evening.

Yes, yesterday I started an exchange with you by sending you a PM that was a joke. You can post it on the forum if you like, as long as you don't change it I'm sure everyone will laugh when seen in the context of you sending me loads of PM's the day before. I won't feel as though I would have to post your PM's to me, so don't worry about the content of  the PM's you sent to me, especially the first one.

How about the reason you didn't notice is because you just couldn't wait to read it properly to have a dig at me!?

Im not being funny, I sent you a pm to clear the whole thing up off the forum and you kept asking me questions. Does common sense not tell you if you keep asking me questions I will keep replying? If I just ignored you im sure you would have just let it go and carry on with whatever else you were doing  :lol:

I have said it before but you really need to sort your paranoia out man, you make things out to be so much worse than they are and you always look for the "oh my god everyone is against me!" angle!

Fact is in this thread, various people have had little digs at me, all jumped on the bandwagon yet I'M the one responsible for a flame war!?  :lol: My original comment was a little joke (as LOTS of members have done before) about how the topic was already being discussed ages ago but people like AS9 and Thompers went for the WUM of it, Nobby got the hump because of my comment and you and Towelie used it for your own personal agenda's!

Have a look at the "sequence"  :thup:

Nobby, why did you PM me to ask me to merge some threads. I'm not even a mod! Also, other people you sent this message to were not mods either!

I'm not sure what's more disturbing - thinking you were a mod or thinking I was a mod.

Nobby, why did you PM me to ask me to merge some threads. I'm not even a mod! Also, other people you sent this message to were not mods either!

I'm not sure what's more disturbing - thinking you were a mod or thinking I was a mod.

you both are in my eyes  flowers1.gif

Don't class me along with him  :lol:

Don't class me along with him  :lol:

:lol: