David Edgar

NE5

Well I might agree that it is too early to judge him,Im very impressed with what Ive seen from him so far as well and I think he is and will become a better defender than Peter Garbage.

Agreed 100%

Guest Brazilianbob

he played Ronaldo well the other week. In his best position yesterday, he looked comfortable, at ease, passed the ball safely and has an aura about him that I like. He hasn't played against top central strikers yet but I like what I have seen so far.

I think you will find that Edgar has played for Canada against Brazil at least a couple of times in the build up to the World Cup, and he scored against them in at least one of the games, so I think it is safe to say he has played against top central strikers.  On top of that Canada only lost by the odd goal so I think we have a star in the making.

Guest Geordie Gaz

he played Ronaldo well the other week. In his best position yesterday, he looked comfortable, at ease, passed the ball safely and has an aura about him that I like. He hasn't played against top central strikers yet but I like what I have seen so far.

I think you will find that Edgar has played for Canada against Brazil at least a couple of times in the build up to the World Cup, and he scored against them in at least one of the games, so I think it is safe to say he has played against top central strikers.  On top of that Canada only lost by the odd goal so I think we have a star in the making.

For Canada Under 20's aye ;)

http://www.canadasoccer.com/eng/nationals/profile.asp?id=205&sub=3

Needs wrapping in cotton wool though, much like Hunty.. they could do with some loan spells in a championship side if we can ever get some better depth and cover in defence to allow that to happen.

Ramage has lost the plot this season and needs a rest, we just need more bodies in.

Edgar has looked decent so far, but it will damage him if we have to play him too much.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ramage never had a plot to begin with, and it amazes me that anyone thinks he did. How someone so awe inspiringly obviously shite is rated by some people is totally baffling, moreso than his repeated selection in the team. In other words, Ramage is a cunt.

Ramage has never been particularly great, although he has been the best of a back for on several occassions last season.

His career has been a constant over achievement though, he was never touted as a player that would come through to make the first team and has held on by his finger tips ever since he got his break.

Its not suprising now he is playing as our most experienced centre half he is being shown up.

I still think he is a decent squad player, he is not going to be the type of player we need at the moment though, but neither is the majority of our defensive options.

Ramage never had a plot to begin with, and it amazes me that anyone thinks he did. How someone so awe inspiringly obviously shite is rated by some people is totally baffling, moreso than his repeated selection in the team. In other words, Ramage is a c**t.

Yup. All true.