Anyone seen?

Guest andynufc84

Guest andynufc84

he'll be on c*nting celebrity something or other this year...

then he'll bring out an autobiography

then he'll open the jeff winter academy for young referees  ;D

He's already done an autobiography

His autobiography, Who's The B*****d In The Black?' was published in 2006, and was notable for Winter's sense of self-importance, particularly in his treatment of his final game as referee of a professional league match [1]:

In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast - a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me.

There are no words.

Guest andynufc84

He's already done an autobiography

His autobiography, Who's The B*****d In The Black?' was published in 2006, and was notable for Winter's sense of self-importance, particularly in his treatment of his final game as referee of a professional league match [1]:

In the end I played a little bit extra, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast - a bit like the Last Post. The fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was the applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, that it would not surprise me.

There are no words.

:lol: