Rumour I heard about Dyer's New Contract

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

This is not me making this up bla bla bla, this is something I was told from a mate who works down Nottingham, don't know where it came from like but I thought I would post it up as it makes perfect sense to me:

Dyer was offered a new contract by way of compensation. When he was injured last year and there were the rumours that he had AIDS, hepatitus etc, what happened was that the club had given him medication to try and solve his long term hamstring problem. This medication actually caused him damage to some of his major organs and he was a very sick man. The club consequently sacked the doctor and replaced him and offered Dyer a huge new contract as a way of compensating him and getting him to stay quiet about it.

He was also abducted by aliens for several months. FBI refuse to comment on how he has been forced to keep quiet, although talk of memory erasing are said to be wide of the mark.

Daily Star.

Guest nufc_geordie

I don't think so to be honest. In my eyes it all adds up quite well with the club doctor being sacked, and Dyer vanished for long eriods last year.

Guest nufc_geordie

Take the p*ss as far as I'm concerned. I'm just reporting what I was told. There are no foundations to the story, other than that it came from a mate.

Kieron Dyer was away being interrogated by Jack Bauer, who was trying to find out just exactly what Dyer had done to Kim.

The interrogation didn't last too long, but it took Dyer quite a while to recover.

Take the p*ss as far as I'm concerned. I'm just reporting what I was told. There are no foundations to the story, other than that it came from a mate.

You're basically giving it away in this thread.

Guest Geordie_Paul

I actually heard that rumour as well from a few people but i think it's a little far-fetched lol It is more likely to be with what he said to do with his whole posture and regime and that i would have thought.

This is not me making this up bla bla bla, this is something I was told from a mate who works down Nottingham, don't know where it came from like but I thought I would post it up as it makes perfect sense to me:

Dyer was offered a new contract by way of compensation. When he was injured last year and there were the rumours that he had AIDS, hepatitus etc, what happened was that the club had given him medication to try and solve his long term hamstring problem. This medication actually caused him damage to some of his major organs and he was a very sick man. The club consequently sacked the doctor and replaced him and offered Dyer a huge new contract as a way of compensating him and getting him to stay quiet about it.

I heard the same story,word for word at the beginning of the season