Roeder - no signings

Paulie Walnuts

Aye was just about to post that.

Fucking ridiculous.

True - but this manager if not this chairman is frequently defended here.

Neither are much cop to me.

I said a repeat of Aug 31 would happen, and its actually 100% WORSE.

Well done, Glenn  :knuppel2: :idiot2:

There's a Luque thread where all this is discussed mate, but there are a couple of very good reasons why he doesn't get a game.

1.  He's shit.

2.  His attitude.

I can name several regulars where the 1st applies, yet get games no probs, (*cough* Ramage, Carr, Babayaro, Bramble *cough* +others) and I'll bet 2 applies to several others just as much.

Luque is successfully being touted as a bogeyman by Roeder and Fat Tw*t

Guest Gemmill

There's a Luque thread where all this is discussed mate, but there are a couple of very good reasons why he doesn't get a game.

1.  He's shit.

2.  His attitude.

I can name several regulars where the 1st applies, yet get games no probs, (*cough* Ramage, Carr, Babayaro, Bramble *cough* +others) and I'll bet 2 applies to several others just as much.

Luque is successfully being touted as a bogeyman by Roeder and Fat Tw*t

It's the combination that's done for Luque though.  Anyway I'm not discussing that penis in this thread.  So there.  :cheesy:

Guest Knightrider

Another failed window, no excuses really but meh, never expected any different and I guess we can be pleased that we didn't go and spunk money on players not good enough out of blind panic again or bring in players we didn't really need again, ala another Duff or a midfielder. On that front the penny has dropped.

Another failed window, no excuses really but meh, never expected any different and I guess we can be pleased that we didn't go and spunk money on players not good enough out of blind panic again or bring in players we didn't really need again, ala another Duff or a midfielder. On that front the penny has dropped.

Well we either did what we did, or get in one or two special signings (Baines, Bale, Barton, Barnes, Bridge, Bent or Davies, that kind of mould) and make sure we bagged Europe for next season.

But hopefully somewhere the money we didn't spend has been paying off something else, or saving up for the summer, i just hope its not going to FS & the Halls to fund their happy lifestyle, which is probably where its going.

Make profit = the board make money

Make a huge loss putting the clubs future in balance = the board get a pay rise.