Gossip: Reo Coker and Owen

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'd certainly have Reo-Coker at £5m. Slightly less of a gamble in that case, even though it is quite a lot of money. I think we'll need a centre-midfielder in the summer. Emre's injury prone, Butt's getting on a bit, Parker's inconsistent and Dyer simply isn't a midfielder anymore. £5m for Reo-Coker would certainly do that job and i wouldn't be unhappy to see him here.

He needs a fresh start, desperately.

Guest Ridzuan

I think Reo Coker would be a good buy and the price is right for me I think.He has been great for West Ham for most of the season and Im sure he will be a great addition to our squad.As for Owen,I doubt any move of him going to other clubs,in particular Liverpool will happen.If it does,Im going to hate him for my entire life.

Reo-Coker looked far better than Parker in the game up here a few weeks ago, his problem with the West Ham fans is that they're shit this season and he's getting the blame because he's captain.

I'd take him at £5 million and look to move Parker on.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Owen is by far a much better player than Bellamy will ever hope to be, I'd rather have a player who is almost certain to score at every chance than a player who's rate of scoring during a game is one every 6-7 chances

Reo-Coker looked far better than Parker in the game up here a few weeks ago, his problem with the West Ham fans is that they're shit this season and he's getting the blame because he's captain.

The same could be said about Parker. :rolleyes:

Reo-Coker looked far better than Parker in the game up here a few weeks ago, his problem with the West Ham fans is that they're s*** this season and he's getting the blame because he's captain.

Except West Ham don't play better when Reo-Coker is out, unlike us who look far better as a team when Parker is missing.

Reo-Coker looked far better than Parker in the game up here a few weeks ago, his problem with the West Ham fans is that they're s*** this season and he's getting the blame because he's captain.

Except West Ham don't play better when Reo-Coker is out, unlike us who look far better as a team when Parker is missing.

And how do you know west ham don't play better without NRC? They've been shit all season!

Remind me again.....Parker was playing yeasterday and against Arsenal at The Emirates, no?

if it's true Joey Bartons got a 5.5 million release clause id take him over Reo-Coker in the summer.

He's twice the player. Managed to shine and score goals in a piss-poor city side, while reo-cokers done fuck all this season, except trying to get Pardew the sack (allegedly.)

And how do you know west ham don't play better without NRC? They've been s*** all season!

Remind me again.....Parker was playing yeasterday and against Arsenal at The Emirates, no?

So because he played yesterday in a game we didn't deserve to win proves my point wrong?

The best football we've played in the last 2 years has been when Parker has been out, at the end of last season when we went on our run to qualify for Europe and early December when we had Butt and Emre in midfiled.

And how do you know west ham don't play better without NRC? They've been s*** all season!

So because he played yesterday in a game we didn't deserve to win proves my point wrong?

The best football we've played in the last 2 years has been when Parker has been out, at the end of last season when we went on our run to qualify for Europe and early December when we had Butt and Emre in midfiled.

100% true but you're wasting your time. The fan boys won't turn until he's gone, then they'll be saying how shite he was like they do about Jeenarse.

Guest Knightrider

I'd have Reo-Coker at SJP like, I've changed my mind on him, but I'd rather we prioritised other positions first, he's the type of player your buy when you can afford to spend so much money on a squad player, but we aren't in that position just yet.

Nothing to do with Souness leaving?

100% true but you're wasting your time. The fan boys won't turn until he's gone, then they'll be saying how shite he was like they do about Jeenarse.

Talking shite as usual.