Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Guest Andy_M

Erm, did you see it? I thought you said it was someone else's tale?

They're right anyway, every footballer ever has supposedly done that.

No I didn't see it. Nor did I see the holocaust. Nor did I see September the 11th, did it REALLY happen?

So, if we find you a link to the holocaust, or September 11th, are you going to provide us with some evidence of this Bellamy story?

Yeah, I've already found you a link. The link is a guy at work's son. Chase that up what you will, before dismissing it. Cheers xxx

Yeah, well my next-door neighbour's cousin goes to school with your guy-at-work's-son and says he's a stupid c***.

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to. Common sense prevails telling me and probably others that you've just made that up acting the nob.

Just like no one believes your friend of a friend of a friend tripe.

Except you, like.

Son of a friend. Don't you pay attention? OMGGGGZZZ it's word ov mouth lyk it cant be true! FINGS R ONLI TRU WEN DEY APPEAR IN DA DAILY STAR SO AM NOT BELIVIN DIS BULSHITT MAN!

Oh yeah, son of a friend. That makes all the difference.

Clearly a bullshitter then. He went and told his Dad this after making it up. Or alternatively, his Dad made up the story on his long journey into work before telling me about it. People's imaginations, huh? Oh wait, didn't Dyer get accused of this once? s***! OMGZ DYER GOT ACCUSED OF IT. ONLY ONE PLAYA CAN BE ACCUSED OF AN INCIDENT LYK THIS, ALL DA REST ARE IMMEDIATELY UNTRUE LYK!

His son probably heard it from his dad who'd heard it from a guy at work who'd heard it from his son.

You're a class act you. You probably find it hard to believe, not being from this country. But people DO see footballers out and about you know. To me, it's just Steve's lad who saw Bellers, not the friends of a mothers friend scenario at all.

Your assumption about my nationality speaks volumes for your perspicacity and intelligence.

Your assumption that what I said isn't true speaks volumes for your being a total bell end

I heard from a taxi driver that his mate's nephew was at a club in London where lots of, like, dead famous footballers go, and they were all burning 50 notes all over the place. But Bellamy was there and he was rushing around dousing the flames with an emerald-encrusted fire extinguisher.

Guest Andy_M

In my experience Ive heard it about Bellamy, Dyer, Giggs, Taylor (although I know he was a t*** at school), Earnshaw, Shearer (no less!), Beardsley. Im sure other players have been mentioned to other people nationwide. If you believe everything that youre told second or even third hand then youre gullible.

So how do you know Taylor was a twat at school? I sincerely hope you were in his class, otherwise I'm going to eat you for breakfast.

Guest Andy_M

I heard from a taxi driver that his mate's nephew was at a club in London where lots of, like, dead famous footballers go, and they were all burning 50 notes all over the place. But Bellamy was there and he was rushing around dousing the flames with an emerald-encrusted fire extinguisher.

Did your sense of humour catch fire too? Making you a dull prick?

Such devastating wit. I am crushed.

Guest Andy_M

And we live in hope that you, one day, literally will be

Guest sittingontheball

Woodgate put a fifty pound note in a glass and then tried to light it with his forehead.

I heard Beardsley never gave the lads who repainted his hoose a cup of tea. What a tw@t!

And we live in hope that you, one day, literally will be

Who's "we"? You and the second cousin of your next-door neighbour's hairdresser who heard that they'd taken the word "gullible" out of the dictionary?

Guest firetotheworks

In my experience Ive heard it about Bellamy, Dyer, Giggs, Taylor (although I know he was a t*** at school), Earnshaw, Shearer (no less!), Beardsley. Im sure other players have been mentioned to other people nationwide. If you believe everything that youre told second or even third hand then youre gullible.

So how do you know Taylor was a t*** at school? I sincerely hope you were in his class, otherwise I'm going to eat you for breakfast.

Couldnt give a f*** if you tried to, youve proven yourself to be completely lacking in intelligence. I know people personally, thats PEOPLE (plural) PERSONALLY who were in his class throughout high school. Not my mate at works son who 'saw' him once in a nightclub. To be fair I should have written '(although I understand....) rather than 'know'. But your xenophobic assumptions about Ozzie just add to the pile of daft conclusions you jump to.

Guest Andy_M

So how do you know Taylor was a t*** at school? I sincerely hope you were in his class, otherwise I'm going to eat you for breakfast.

Couldnt give a f*** if you tried to, youve proven yourself to be completely lacking in intelligence. I know people personally, thats PEOPLE (plural) PERSONALLY who were in his class throughout high school. Not my mate at works son who saw him once in a nightclub. To be fair I should have written '(although I understand....) rather than 'know'. But your xenophobic assumptions about Ozzie just add to the pile of daft conclusions you jump to.

:lol: I know people that say they paid your mam for sex. Prove me wrong [/ozzie]

Guest firetotheworks

Couldnt give a f*** if you tried to, youve proven yourself to be completely lacking in intelligence. I know people personally, thats PEOPLE (plural) PERSONALLY who were in his class throughout high school. Not my mate at works son who saw him once in a nightclub. To be fair I should have written '(although I understand....) rather than 'know'. But your xenophobic assumptions about Ozzie just add to the pile of daft conclusions you jump to.

:lol: I know people that say they paid your mam for sex. Prove me wrong [/ozzie]

My mams dead, jokes on you.

Guest Andy_M

Not really though, is it?

Guest firetotheworks

Haha, how adorable, you're grasping irony. Maybe in the previous sentence you'll understand the concept of sarcasm too. Well done you.

Guest Andy_M

Haha, how adorable, you're grasping irony. Maybe in the previous sentence you'll understand the concept of sarcasm too. Well done you.

The thought of you with steamed up black-rimmed glasses trying your best with the intellectual replies is keeping me more entertained than any sarcasm ever could.

Guest firetotheworks

The thought of you with steamed up black-rimmed glasses trying your best with the intellectual replies is keeping me more entertained than any sarcasm ever could.

Haha, yet again, your preumptions have failed you. Keep trying though, everybody on here loves you.

Guest Andy_M

Haha, yet again, your preumptions have failed you. Keep trying though, everybody on here loves you.

Indeed they do, and I have much evidence to support that comment. Thank you, how flattering!

Guest firetotheworks

Indeed they do, and I have much evidence to support that comment. Thank you, how flattering!

Right I think Ive had my fun with you. Dont want to annoy anyone else with mindless blabbering. And remember, only a few more weeks til you're back to school.

Guest Gemmill

I've used this line on here before, but it's mine so I'll use it again:  this is like watching two retards play swingball. :razz:

Guest Andy_M

Right I think Ive had my fun with you. Dont want to annoy anyone else with mindless blabbering, and remember, only a few more weeks til your back to school.

Guest firetotheworks

I've used this line on here before, but it's mine so I'll use it again:  this is like watching two retards play swingball. :razz:

Aye soz like everyone, could resist but bite with this one though, sometimes the temptations too strong. Aye so, that eh Bellamy kid, what a twat eh? Am I right lads?....lads?

Lads?

I guess that's why she didn't move much...

Guest Andy_M

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

If the lad is telling the truth and his mam is dead, you want your fucking arse kicked for that.  In fact you want it kicked even if she isn't.