Next season what are you doing?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'll end up renewing, but I have started seriously thinking about not doing it.  The thought of not having a season ticket next year doesn't sit right, but nor does the thought of having to hand over £600 a couple of months from now. 

I fully expect Vic to reply with "you don't have to renew Gemma!  No one's forcing you if all you're going to do is moan." as was his patter the other day though.

Seriously, the abuse ban needs lifting in his case - open season.  Either that or he needs jettisoned under the new "trolling" rule.  Everyone is sick to the back teeth of NUFC at the minute, and all they get when they come on here is that arsehole doing his Adrian Durham act from hundreds of miles away. 

it's a simple fact gems, Fred would not be here if it weren't for people like yourself

I know that, you know that, don't take it out on me that you realise it but don't do anything about it

are you saying there should be a new rule now that if NUFC are doing badly then you can't tell the truth? Are you that sensitive?

How is that a response to what I've said?  What is this truth?  That NUFC need fans to buy season tickets to continue in operation?  And that fans buy tickets against their better judgement?  Who do you think you're educating with that bombshell?

Vic, all you do on here is take up a position contrary to everyone else, swear lots, and make yourself look a dislikeable twat in the process.  Then react with horror when someone starts a thread on General Chat questioning why it is that you act like such a prick.  Give it a rest eh?

yawn whatever

wouldnt it be so much fun if the forum was just full of whinging tarts who want everyone out but would pay to watch a cabbage patch if it was black and white

who am I educating? well if everyone's aware of this, that's even worse don't you think. Like I said in another post, there's only 2 things wrong with this club, one is Fred

you rave on about Wenger, would Fred have ever found himself in charge of Arsenal for 10 years? No. But if you're gonna cry about people pointing that out for you, so be it

"There's only two things wrong with this club, one is Fred"

Yeah Vic, I saw that oh so controversial post earlier.  Adrian Durham.  "Oooo I'll have a go at all the fans.  I am the king of the wind-up."

No point in having a trolling rule on here if they aren't gonna enforce it tbh. 

Quite what you're on about in the bit about Wenger I don't have a fucking clue btw. 

the point being only in Newcastle could Fred have remained in charge of the city's football club for 10 years

Wenger's overrated tbh

he's a man who went out of all competitions in 10 days and bottled a major final last year. Aye, that sounds like a typical Newcastle manager to me

Lauding him as some f****** genius for scrabbling around africa for young talent is ridiculous, for one he has to do it becasue he can't afford to look at europe, secondly, half of africa speaks french and have relatives in France ffs

he can afford to look at Europe - its one of football's biggest myths that he spends no money. £10 mill on Hleb, £7 mill on Rosicky, £7 mill on Adebayor, £12 mill on Walcott - all the last 2 seasons suggests he does and can afford to buy from Europe.

True, but for every £7m Rosicky theres a £500k Fabregas.

Guest Invicta_Toon

What in god's name does that have to do with Arsene Wenger?

the likelihood of NUFC appointing and accomodating Wenger as opposed to NUFC

Guest Gemmill

What in god's name does that have to do with Arsene Wenger?

the likelihood of NUFC appointing and accomodating Wenger as opposed to NUFC

That's gibberish. :)

Wenger's overrated tbh

he's a man who went out of all competitions in 10 days and bottled a major final last year. Aye, that sounds like a typical Newcastle manager to me

Lauding him as some f****** genius for scrabbling around africa for young talent is ridiculous, for one he has to do it becasue he can't afford to look at europe, secondly, half of africa speaks french and have relatives in France ffs

he can afford to look at Europe - its one of football's biggest myths that he spends no money. £10 mill on Hleb, £7 mill on Rosicky, £7 mill on Adebayor, £12 mill on Walcott - all the last 2 seasons suggests he does and can afford to buy from Europe.

I take that point, but over a 10 year period, his transfer dealings show he's actually made money or come very close to it, when idiots like ourselves, and yourselves have a transfer deficit of approaching £200m as an educated guess.  That to me in modern football is unparalelled.

Think of nobodies he's made stars:

Anelka

Toure

Eboue

Petit - converted from defender to one of the best midfielders in the world (and yes he was)

Fabregas

....the list is endless...........

Wenger's overrated tbh

I take that point, but over a 10 year period, his transfer dealings show he's actually made money or come very close to it, when idiots like ourselves, and yourselves have a transfer deficit of approaching £200m as an educated guess.  That to me in modern football is unparalelled.

Anelka

Toure

Eboue

Petit - converted from defender to one of the best midfielders in the world (and yes he was)

Fabregas

He's also got an extremely good knack of selling players at the right time.

Wenger's overrated tbh

Anelka

Toure

Eboue

Fabregas

He's also got an extremely good knack of selling players at the right time.

Exactly Petit and Overmars careers nosedived when they left compared to how they played 97-99, yet they received £30m for them.  Selling the pair was as brave as Fergie selling, Ince, Hughes and Kanchelskis in the same season.