Attack or Defence?

Alberto2005

4-5-1 = the formation we use when we have very little hope of winning,usually we end up losing or scrap a draw,we should NEVER use it (unless Tim Krul is in goal..:) )

4-3-3 = will work fantsaticly if we had a target man,we can play like this (Owen-- Tall Striker -- Martins),but for now all we have is midgets

I would much rather see us go down fighting then losing games the way we are now with Roeder,If you can somehow mix our Keegan mentalty with That of our current squad,you will have brilliant team..

4-5-1 = the formation we use when we have very little hope of winning,usually we end up losing or scrap a draw,we should NEVER use it (unless Tim Krul is in goal..:) )

4-4-3 = will work fantsaticly if we had a target man,we can play like this (Owen-- Tall Striker -- Martins),but for now all we have is midgets

I would much rather see us go down fighting then losing games the way we are now with Roeder,If you can somehow mix our Keegan mentalty with That of our current squad,you will have brilliant team..

I imagine that would work, doubt the other teams would be very happy!

Guest JamesD

the thing with a 4-3-3 is pretty much a 4-5-1, which is why the outside two are always midfielders (Messi/roni, robben/SWP/cole). i don't think owen and martins could work in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 set up, but something like this could work

butt

parker  emre

dyer                duff

martins.

i say we stay 4-4-2 and try and build a nice owen martins partnership.

4-4-3 = will work fantsaticly if we had a target man,we can play like this (Owen-- Tall Striker -- Martins),but for now all we have is midgets

I imagine that would work, doubt the other teams would be very happy!

:D

Fixed that,thanks mate..