Duff off to the Mackems?

Decky

One of his reasons for not going to Spurs and coming here was because he was a Chelsea player and didn't want to play for one of their local rivals, can't see him being stupid enough to go to Sunderland if they do get promoted.

I think it was more down to the amount of £££'s we offered him.

I actually can't believe people want to sell him before he's produced any goods for us, hes starting to show signs that hes coming back into form, and when he hits it he will be massive for us! His season has been very stop start so I think its somewhat understandable that he hasn't been able to find any form.

Guest TampaToon

you don't just spring back from a knee injury and go back to being your old self right away, especially with damien's style of play.  he probably won't be back to his best until next season, and if he goes anywhere in the summer we can consider ourselves fleeced.  we've ridden out the worst of his adjusting and his injuries, and he's a bargain once he's back in form - exactly the type of player you need on your squad if you regularly expect to go deep in 4 competitions.....

nobody but carr and luque should be shown the door this offseason.  our hand may be forced with emre, but realistically we're in no position to be rushing to lose anybody of any reasonable talent level, and certainly not one of the more potentially explosive players on our team.

Talking about Sunderland. Just watched them playing Stoke. Though they lost they played well again. If we need to find a perfect partner for our own Steven Taylor look no further. Jonathan Evan is just the man. Really remind me of Woodgate.

Roy Keane is also the man to manage Newcastle United. Constant attack, constant pressing, good passing.

Talking about Sunderland. Just watched them playing Stoke. Though they lost they played well again. If we need to find a perfect partner for our own Steven Taylor look no further. Jonathan Evan is just the man. Really remind me of Woodgate.

Roy Keane is also the man to manage Newcastle United. Constant attack, constant pressing, good passing.

They didn't lose, it ended 2-2.

Bollocks.  Them and stoke were both appalling.  I can forgive a dead, boring game but this was just amateur ability.  Embarrassing and reminded my how bad the championship is.

Bollocks.  Them and stoke were both appalling.  I can forgive a dead, boring game but this was just amateur ability.  Embarrassing and reminded my how bad the championship is.

Hah? Appalling !!? Then what are the words you use to describe Newcastle's performance? I won't deny many of the players are not premiership class but amateur?

Or are you simply being sarcastic?

Hah? Appalling !!? Then what are the words you use to describe Newcastle's performance? I won't deny many of the players are not premiership class but amateur?

Or are you simply being sarcastic?

Rubbish sometimes.  But you can nearly always tell they've actually got something. They're just not being creative etc.  These guys actually looked unable to kick a ball properly.  Stoke were probably worse, but neither were good.