UEFA Cup Final Ticket Lottery

Ally

Guest Gemmill

Nah, they can't do that.  People could end up with interest charges for a ticket they never get.  They just store your card details and charge you if you get a ticket.

Guest ChickenKiev

Yeah that's what was putting me off. Having to pay interest even if I wasn’t successful! Anyway, cheers for clarifying that. Looks like I’ll apply and keep fingers crossed for a) we'll get to the final and b) I’m successful. Seems very unlikely both will happen  :undecided:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bartos

To make it all a little bit worse I've received an email confirming that I have succesfully applied for UEFA Cup Final tickets. Well, I'll hope for a final with teams who have a big following, so I can make some money out of it I guess.

To make it all a little bit worse I've received an email confirming that I have succesfully applied for UEFA Cup Final tickets. Well, I'll hope for a final with teams who have a big following, so I can make some money out of it I guess.

You can still cancel if you want to.

Guest Bartos

Are you certain? It doesn't say anything about cancelling the tickets in the email I received.

Are you certain? It doesn't say anything about cancelling the tickets in the email I received.

Yeah you can, think you have 7 days or something there is an email address you need to use, I'll see if I can find it.

Guest Bartos

I didn't notice at first but it does say that I can cancel them by sending an email. I have till March 31st to cancel them.

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

I got 2 tickets in the ballot!! Gonna wait and see who is in the final before deciding what to do with them but will probably try and flog them... Such a shame we fu*ked up so badly in Holland :(

I got 2 tickets in the ballot!! Gonna wait and see who is in the final before deciding what to do with them but will probably try and flog them... Such a shame we fu*ked up so badly in Holland :(

glad I didn't win any now, I've got an exam the day before and one the day after :lol:

I got 2 aswell. Think im gonna flog them, would be a good piss-up but too big a money-spinner to knock back.

Living in Edinburgh i'm keen to go regardless of the Toon not playing. If anyone wants shot of there tickets please post or Pm me.

I'm not going to pay over the face value but will cover the ridiculous postage price UEFA charged though. I also will not sell them on for more money as i'm hoping to go with a few mates in addition to the 2 tickets i already have.

Cheers