We are after Arjen Robben - rumour

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest nufc 4 life

according to a shocking source lol FansFc we are also supposedly according to the same sourse after Andy Johnson, Tomáš Ujfaluši, Sami Hyypia, Peter Crouch and Juninho

What do you think of these players if they were from reputable sources lol

I would take Robben and Johnson in a heartbeat i would also like Crouch and Ujfaluši

Arjen Robben's father, who also acts as his representative, has conceded that his son would one day like to play for Barcelona.

The Dutch flyer has persistently been linked with the Catalan giants and in recent weeks talk of a possible switch to Spain has resurfaced.

After a season in which they have failed to live up to the exacting standards previously set by coach Frank Rijkaard, Barcelona are thought to be planning a busy summer of tinkering, which should herald arrivals and exits in equal numbers.

Their Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho has, by his standards at least, endured a campaign to forget and with talk of his departure escalating, plenty of column inches have been filled with conjecture on who could replace him.

Robben's name is not believed to be too far down Rijkaard's wish list and now his father, Hans, has added fuel to the fire with his own candid comments.

"It would be a dream for him to play in Barcelona, but right now he has a contract with Chelsea and there has been no movement that I know of," he told Barcelona-based radio station, Le Graderia.

"For us there would not be any problem to settle at Barca because it is the club for which he dreamed to play when he was a boy.

"When a day comes to leave Chelsea, the number one club for Arjen will be Barcelona."

Hans Robben was, though, also keen to reiterate that his son was not in any way unsettled at Chelsea, who he believes would be loath to sanction his departure in any case.

Indeed, such is Chelsea's desire to keep the player in West London, Robben senior believes a contract extension is being readied.

"What I have understood is that Chelsea do not want to let him leave," he added.

"We have asked what is the future of Arjen and they answered to us that there is no way that they will let him move. He is to remain here.

"They are preparing an extension."