Guest kingdawson

Good Newcastle players imo

owen

Martins

Dyer

N'zogbia

Emre

Given

Milner and solano wil also probably get into that list. Bear in mind i also think Jenas is a good player so my opinion probably dosent mean much around here :lol:.

You're right for a change. Well Done.  :thup: :thup:

who are you?

owen

Martins

Dyer

N'zogbia

Emre

Given

Milner and solano wil also probably get into that list. Bear in mind i also think Jenas is a good player so my opinion probably dosent mean much around here :lol:.

who are you?

Ask your mum, you cockney slag.

Guest kingdawson

owen

Martins

Dyer

N'zogbia

Emre

Given

who are you?

Ask your mum, you cockney slag.

genius response. I see triggy99 has a new mentor he can follow, well done loser :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

fucksake man kingdawson can be irritating, gloating and biased at times but i for one see him contribute more to the forum than a lot here, if only because i'd rather be irritated by a spurs fan than embarrassed by a toon one.

Guest optimistic nit

maybe because he's not as blinkered and confrontational as you. Of course he is both these things but he doesn't possess them in as big a quantities.

owen

Martins

Dyer

N'zogbia

Emre

Given

Milner and solano wil also probably get into that list.

I think that list is pretty much spot on with regards to our "good" players, as supposed to average ones (eg Taylor, Butt) and of course the absolute shiite ones.

Its amusing how theres not a single defender at this club that we can call "good", yet some on here think we shouldnt invest in defenders as opposed to backup left wingers. Even funnier is how our club's board also have this exact same view of not needing better defenders. Even more hilarious is the fact that those on this forum arguing we dont need to invest in defenders, happen to be the same people who cream themselves nightly when defending the board to the heavens on various forums.

Its a small world. But the road to englightenment from the One Shepherd is reachable, and if we strive together, if we blast down the roadblocks from the ignorance of the youthfull ones, we shall prevail!

Guest triggy99

Optomystyc Nyt.....SHUT UP!!! i wasnt talking to you. no need to have a go at me just because ur shit on pro evo

Guest kingdawson

maybe because he's not as blinkered and confrontational as you. Of course he is both these things but he doesn't possess them in as big a quantities.

Damn Nyt couldnt you just have left it at the first sentence? :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

shit on pro evo, SHIT ON PRO EVO!!! you've crossed the fucking line sir, fuck that your about as far away from the line as we are from any sense of orginistation and basic technique.

i'm not shit on pro evo btw as well, if you'll look at the league table you'll find i've dropped the least points out of everyone, and i'd be top if i'd played more games.

Gotta say, find Kingdawson boring now. No offence mate, but spend more time on ya own forum.

When your teams starts heading downhill again, i dare say we wont see much of you on here, much like WHL doesnt see much of you now.

Guest Morph

Gotta say, find Kingdawson boring now. No offence mate, but spend more time on ya own forum.

When your teams starts heading downhill again, i dare say we wont see much of you on here, much like WHL doesnt see much of you now.

^ This.

Guest kingdawson

Its like eveything you post is directed at me. Ive noticed that eveytime i post something you're always there to reply back when nothing at all is directed at you. Its as if you want my attention. Im honestly not trying to be funny or anything but you're beyond a joke tbh.

Its like eveything you post is directed at me. Ive noticed that eveytime i post something you're always there to reply back when nothing at all is directed at you. Its as if you want my attention. Im honestly not trying to be funny or anything but you're beyond a joke tbh.

O0

Think you'll find that started yesterday on about 3 of our posts... when my boredom began mate. Look before that, and i cant remember having a pop at you.

Not gonna get into an argument about it, i stated my opinion and stand by it.

Guest kingdawson

O0

Think you'll find that started yesterday on about 3 of our posts... when my boredom began mate. Look before that, and i cant remember having a pop at you.

Not gonna get into an argument about it, i stated my opinion and stand by it.

Ok so it was down to boredom :rolleyes:. Tbh it wasent only yesterday but whatever  :thup:.

lads I am new here so Im not sure how it works but I was under the impression that this was a newcastle message board. So if your looking for people to lick tottenhams ringpiece ........ arent you on the wrong board?

lads I am new here so Im not sure how it works but I was under the impression that this was a newcastle message board. So if your looking for people to lick tottenhams ringpiece ........ arent you on the wrong board?

You're right.

Check the notes under this forum header, any football discussion (or fan) is welcome.

Guest elbee909

Not if you're a follower of another mid-table mediocre team who wants to gloat at another also-ran team, each of which is going to end up winning just as much as each other.