Record Smashed

Guest kingdawson

WOOP WOOP I have just cum a little bit. Also heard it was the first time in many years (20 at least) that you were in Europe at this stage of the season?

irrelavant really. Just means when were actually in it, we break records. Special momment tbh

Serious question. Do you think we would of lost against any of the teams you have played?

Think you would have had major problems with Leverkusen and possibly besiktas.

Ah right, and would we have a major problem at home to you in the league?

You beat liverpool who beat Barcelona. Your better then Barca tbh.

You're, f****** scope!

:lol: watched that earlier

"Scope actually....."

Yesterday Tottenham Hotspur football club broke the British record for the most consecutive European wins with 8 O0

And you were there too see it! You'll be able to tell your grandkids.....

....that you were sat on the NUFC forum all night while it happened.

i dont think theres much in it. They have been mid-table all season, we got 6pts off them...

Theyve had a simple run in the UEFA, weve played some decent teams.

Would say Spurs are slightly ahead of us, but not much.

Guest Brazilianbob

At the end of the day, Spurs had a job to do and they duly dispatched Braga from the Uefa cup which is all that could be asked  of them.  It is irrelevant how good or bad the opposition was.  Well done to Spurs I say.  It was more than we could do!

As NUFC.com said, we somehow contrived to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory!

Guest kingdawson

i wouldnt say they are better than us. their only good players are berbatov, lennon and king

yeh those are our only good players :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Guest triggy99

who else is any good then? jenas is a joke, keane and defoe are ok but nothing special, dawsons a donkey, robinsons rubbish.....

Guest kingdawson

who else is any good then? jenas is a joke, keane and defoe are ok but nothing special, dawsons a donkey, robinsons rubbish.....

keep underrating players from other teams and overrating your own players. Its a very good atitude to have O0

Guest triggy99

who else is good then? the whole defence are rubbish, parker and emre r poor in my opinion and duff and z'zogbia have been terrible this season

Guest kingdawson

Good Newcastle players imo

owen

Martins

Dyer

N'zogbia

Emre

Given

Milner and solano wil also probably get into that list. Bear in mind i also think Jenas is a good player so my opinion probably dosent mean much around here :lol:.

Guest triggy99

ok so i unerated player when u only said 3 more players were good. n'zogbias been rubbish this season. dyers always injured, and emres a rubbish racist

Good Newcastle players imo

owen

Martins

Dyer

N'zogbia

Emre

Given

Milner and solano wil also probably get into that list. Bear in mind i also think Jenas is a good player so my opinion probably dosent mean much around here :lol:.

You're right for a change. Well Done.  :thup: :thup: