If Shepherd takes full control...

Guest Knightrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get a room. :razz:

The emotion was towards the post, not the poster  :)  As you share rooms with Jon on a regular basis, you're on thin ice anyway :razz:

HTT, the situtation now is not the same as after the IPO. The situation is not defined by % ownership balance between Fred and the Halls either.

Get a room. :razz:

You cheeky goat.

Chez was spot-on about the issue needing resolving, though, hence why I'm one of 3 people to vote for a certain option in the poll (I was the first, you know?). The club is like a big rudderless tanker at the minute, at least with Shepherd in complete control we'll have some kind of identity. I genuinely think we'll be better off for it, as well, as the bloke isn't daft enough to take 100% control and then not back his investment, is he?

I honestly don't believe that he'll see us relegated. Really.

What the feck are our other options, exactly!?

Spot on. The love is mutual btw.

Guest Knightrider

HTT, the situtation now is not the same as after the IPO. The situation is not defined by % ownership balance between Fred and the Halls either.

I know that you divvy, I'm just saying while the goalposts have moved, we still can't score anyway.

I'd stop supporting the club and stop watching football all together.

Vermin like him do not deserve to breath the same air as me nevermind have full control of my football club.

I know that you divvy, I'm just saying while the goalposts have moved, we still can't score anyway.

:lol: Fair enough.

Bobby thought Viana was a great replacement for Speed, signed Bramble, thought we'd made a profit on Cort etc.

True, but Baggio - for one - seems to think he's completely sane.

Oh, I don't want to get involved in that debate, for the record I don't think SBR is senile, I was just messing basically with my comments above. I would rather have FS than DH too, but that's like asking which ball do you want cut off, the right or the left.

Well, if you ever have the snip, you don't get a choice

the premier league generates more and more money.. whatever happens (except relegation) the club will only get richer and Shepherd knows it..

generates money but also costs money,hence the "massive" profits posted by most clubs.