Why sit and whinge? Do something about it...

Guest Bellers

Guest Invicta_Toon

So I take it everyone got their moneys worth today...

I did, £5 for 6 full size cans of Stella. Can't complain.

Stella is rank though

£20 for two crates of Tennants up here :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Stella is the best beer you can get imo but each to their own! :D

it tastes of chemicals man

is it my imagination or do we just repeat this convo every month? :lol:

Guest Phil K

It's about time we started doing something about it, we pay the wages, lets have our say...

Have you not seen the number of people on here saying that while they're furious and think Roeder is a sh*te excuse for a manager, and unless he's booted out we'll go down next year ?

But despite this, they say they WILL renew their season ticket ?

With so many with that mentality, that fat fool Shepherd isnt likely to listen to us.

We need to smash windows (and heads ?) to get the fat b*stard OUT and take Roeder with him.

It's about time we started doing something about it, we pay the wages, lets have our say...

Have you not seen the number of people on here saying that while they're furious and think Roeder is a sh*te excuse for a manager, and unless he's booted out we'll go down next year ?

With so many with that mentality, that fat fool Shepherd isnt likely to listen to us.

We need to smash windows (and heads ?) to get the fat b*stard OUT and take Roeder with him.

jacked mine in after 30 years last summer so ive done my bit :blush:

Seeing as they can't string two passes together because of our nasty booing, perhaps the one match boycott would do them a favour. See if the little flowers can perform in an empty stadium.

From the Guardian:

"This is also the start of a crucial spell for a club where a sizeable number of fans are debating whether to renew season tickets that were once so difficult to obtain. There is no longer a waiting list and, with vacant seats an unpalatable prospect for a club with debts of about £80million, an uplifting climax to the season is vital."

Guest Invicta_Toon

From the Guardian:

"This is also the start of a crucial spell for a club where a sizeable number of fans are debating whether to renew season tickets that were once so difficult to obtain. There is no longer a waiting list and, with vacant seats an unpalatable prospect for a club with debts of about £80million, an uplifting climax to the season is vital."

I'd fucking love it if we got rid of 20,000 of the whinging cunts