Rumours to sell season tickets

Guest Hibbits left foot

Excuse me , when did i say we didnt buy players? Can you point to that sentence in my post please?

I'm not sure what you meant, which is why I posted. If you mean Alan Oliver assists the club in selling season tickets by deliberately publishing bollocks about signings, I would very much doubt it, he publishes bollocks full stop.

If you mean it is a deliberate ploy by the club to sell season tickets, then everybody has a choice to buy or not but I would suggest that people are buying season tickets because they are generally happy with the players the club HAS signed over the years.

lol, ive just read what ne5 has posted and thought to myself, this guy seems like a right dick !

ah, just what I like. A 14 year old who has hardly seen the toon play and thinks he knows it all ..... mackems.gif

What part do you not agree with ?

You said it was a pointless post so why did you post, i read what he had to say and to be honest thought to myself ah pointless posting, you obviously couldnt stop at that though you post crappy replys to try and undermine his intellegence...just because you dont agree with what he might think doesnt give you a right to try and make the person look like a twat..and do your sums....1983 ??? think about it

If we finish the season poorly, Roeder will undoubtedly be sacked and regardless of the players we are linked with a trophy manager will sell all the season tickets FACT.

I'd be more than surprised if Shepherd didn't go down this route and use the excuse give the new man time to make his team with pre season blah blah blah

I know it's not everyone who uses these forums but they're a good gauge to the reaction of the fans in general and i would be more than surprised if feedback about what is being written isn't being communicated back to the fat one. He'll decide that if we sack Roeder and replace him with a big name(Hopefully not Sven) the fans will be happy cos the new manager will give loads of soundbites about how it's his biggest challenge and he's going to win trophies.

Excuse me , when did i say we didnt buy players? Can you point to that sentence in my post please?

I'm not sure what you meant, which is why I posted. If you mean Alan Oliver assists the club in selling season tickets by deliberately publishing bollocks about signings, I would very much doubt it, he publishes bollocks full stop.

If you mean it is a deliberate ploy by the club to sell season tickets, then everybody has a choice to buy or not but I would suggest that people are buying season tickets because they are generally happy with the players the club HAS signed over the years.

lol, ive just read what ne5 has posted and thought to myself, this guy seems like a right dick !

ah, just what I like. A 14 year old who has hardly seen the toon play and thinks he knows it all ..... mackems.gif

What part do you not agree with ?

You said it was a pointless post so why did you post, i read what he had to say and to be honest thought to myself ah pointless posting, you obviously couldnt stop at that though you post crappy replys to try and undermine his intellegence...just because you dont agree with what he might think doesnt give you a right to try and make the person look like a twat..and do your sums....1983 ??? think about it

Its called banter.....although yes I do disagree on the points I commented on. BTW, I would be more impressed with your intelligence if you took a bit more care yourself ..... I replied because it is sometimes very tiresome to see people slating the board and/or the club for no reason or unrealistic expectations of people or the club itself

I presume by "1983" you are referring to Socrates ?

As for "crappy replies", you can debate any point you like with me and I'll give you a straight reply.