Rumours to sell season tickets

Guest Hibbits left foot

Guest Hibbits left foot

Ok so who has any ideas on who we'll be linked with in order to sell next seasons tickets? What kind of crap is Anal going to come up with this time i wonder?

Guest given take

Ok so who has any ideas on who we'll be linked with in order to sell next seasons tickets? What kind of crap is Anal going to come up with this time i wonder?

basically we will raid all the relegated teams. harewood, zamora, bowyer,  etherington, ferdinand, gabidon, marcus bent, jerome thomas. any of those will join

Guest Hibbits left foot

basically we will raid all the relegated teams. harewood, zamora, bowyer,  etherington, ferdinand, gabidon, marcus bent, jerome thomas. any of those will join

Bowyer????????????????????

If Anal has anything to do with it, we will most certainly be selling Oba. He was rabid with his remarks on the subject today. The Ronnie tomorrow won't make good reading if you are a little Nigerian with tree trunk legs.

Guest given take

Bowyer????????????????????

yeah. first name lee. bit of a tosser. not you, him.

Shepherd should start a rumour that he's going to cash in his shareholding, resign the board and go back to selling scrap metal.

That'll sell loads of season tickets.

****, I might buy one if that rumor starts going around.

And I dont' even live in Newcastle!

Guest puretoon

and decent chairman to be picked. 

You're saying Shepherd go back to selling scrap? he couldn't even do that right either-his brothers the brains behind it all.  The only thing FS's good at is lie spinning: being a steadfast chairman, supporter and knowledgable about football.

you are quite right. We haven't bought a single player for the last 5 years.

I suspect you may have missed the point.

Avoided would be the better word. The mans on a mission.

I see the point perfectly.

It's basically just a pointless post.

The fact is, we buy plenty of players and spend more money than most clubs, so why paint something different ?

Why do other clubs buy players ? Why do they buy them in the summer ? Makes me laugh this, people say the club buys players to sell season tickets, and you agree........then they say they wait until the transfer deadline [after the season ticket deadline etc ] and you agree too. So which is it ?

The fact is, we buy plenty of players and spend more money than most clubs, so why paint something different ?

Do you know who Rivaldo is?

he has a 25 000 word essay on him.. from wikipedia

Guest Hibbits left foot

Excuse me , when did i say we didnt buy players? Can you point to that sentence in my post please?

of course. Did you know who Socrates was ?

Whats your point. Would you rather the club didn't buy quality players ?

I presume you are now going to say - hot on the heels after implying that we are the only club that isn't looking for the top managers, despite "humiliatingly" qualifying regularly for europe and outspending most of our rivals  - that nobody else is linked with players they don't sign ?

Excuse me , when did i say we didnt buy players? Can you point to that sentence in my post please?

I'm not sure what you meant, which is why I posted. If you mean Alan Oliver assists the club in selling season tickets by deliberately publishing bollocks about signings, I would very much doubt it, he publishes bollocks full stop.

If you mean it is a deliberate ploy by the club to sell season tickets, then everybody has a choice to buy or not but I would suggest that people are buying season tickets because they are generally happy with the players the club HAS signed over the years.

I'm not sure what you meant, which is why I posted. If you mean Alan Oliver assists the club in selling season tickets by deliberately publishing bollocks about signings, I would very much doubt it, he publishes bollocks full stop.

If you mean it is a deliberate ploy by the club to sell season tickets, then everybody has a choice to buy or not but I would suggest that people are buying season tickets because they are generally happy with the players the club HAS signed over the years.

lol, ive just read what ne5 has posted and thought to myself, this guy seems like a right dick !

Guest Hibbits left foot

You seemed very sure when you wrote this

lol, ive just read what ne5 has posted and thought to myself, this guy seems like a right dick !

ah, just what I like. A 14 year old who has hardly seen the toon play and thinks he knows it all ..... mackems.gif

What part do you not agree with ?

You seemed very sure when you wrote this

I'm very sure that Terry Hibbit was a bandy legged little bugger with a good left foot