Can we afford to start over again...all over again!?!

KaKa

It was just mentioned how we haven't managed to get in a left back int he last four windows and it is this sort of thing that worries me!

I cannot help but feel the chopping and changing of managers has contributed to the inability to finally put a squad together! It is always done half way withone manager before another manager is introduced.

For example. I know we all didn't rate Souness, but I honestly believe that had he still been here (by some miracle!) that Boumsong would have come around as well as Luque too! And by now he would have moved on to addressing other areas of our squad. However Roeder comes in automatically decides Luque and Boumsong aren't good enough and so we have essentially taken a step back in development and we haven't moved on to addressing other areas such as LEFT-BACK!!!

I'm not saying this for certain but Boumsong could have been our Vidic. Luque could have been our Luis Garcia. Both were not great initially but the managers who brought them in continued to have faithi n them and worked with them.

Who knows...

Udo is this you?

What's an Udo?

It's an username as you well know............Udo. :lol:

Is it you?

Um...in case you didn't notice my username is KaKa!

I don't know what your up to dude but your scaring me...

Where is this Udo from???

He's English, but with a Nigerian background. Maybe I have you mixed up....Apologies if that's the case......

Udo. :lol:

;)

No worries. O0

It was just mentioned how we haven't managed to get in a left back int he last four windows and it is this sort of thing that worries me!

I cannot help but feel the chopping and changing of managers has contributed to the inability to finally put a squad together! It is always done half way withone manager before another manager is introduced.

For example. I know we all didn't rate Souness, but I honestly believe that had he still been here (by some miracle!) that Boumsong would have come around as well as Luque too! And by now he would have moved on to addressing other areas of our squad. However Roeder comes in automatically decides Luque and Boumsong aren't good enough and so we have essentially taken a step back in development and we haven't moved on to addressing other areas such as LEFT-BACK!!!

I'm not saying this for certain but Boumsong could have been our Vidic. Luque could have been our Luis Garcia. Both were not great initially but the managers who brought them in continued to have faithi n them and worked with them.

Who knows...

Udo is this you?

What's an Udo?

It's an username as you well know............Udo. :lol:

Is it you?

Um...in case you didn't notice my username is KaKa!

I don't know what your up to dude but your scaring me...

Where is this Udo from???

He's English, but with a Nigerian background. Maybe I have you mixed up....Apologies if that's the case......

Udo. :lol:

;)

No worries. O0

Oh right...

Well I must say, this Udo sounds like he's a quality chap. Very worldly indeed. It's understandable that you might confuse me for him.

But alas I fear you are indeed mistaken...

Guest derek sausage

The time for Roeder to go is NOW. Give a new and more competent manager the summer to bring in the new players needed getting properly prepared for the start of next season.

I agree that luck has not been on completely on his side but to me a decent manager would be getting the best out of the  players at his disposal. This is clearly NOT happening with Roeder and if he was in touch with reallity he should put his hands up and walk away now.

What I've seen in the last couple of games have left me totally stunned seeing a manager void of tactical sense or motivational skills. I do honestly believe that doing NOTHING will lead to a relegation struggle next season

Who knows...

http://www.2trak.com/christonamoped.jpg