NUFC.com

S.S.R.

Guest Knightrider

A message for those of you having a go at NUFC.com.

From where I'm sitting and whatever its faults, the guys who compile the site are genuine Toon fans . Having attended the Charlton game and read their report I think theyve seen things exactly as they were and not through rose tinted specs.

For those that think they could do better, go on, produce your own toon site using your own time.

Aren't you already on it?

I don't think people are having a go at them per se (two good lads by all acounts and they do run a great site), just their views and rightly so, if you post stuff up as opinion on the web, then expect a reaction. Anyway, all good clean fun.

From where I'm sitting and whatever its faults, the guys who compile the site are genuine Toon fans . Having attended the Charlton game and read their report I think theyve seen things exactly as they were and not through rose tinted specs.

For those that think they could do better, go on, produce your own toon site using your own time.

Aren't you already on it?

:lol:

I don't think anyone thinks they are seeing things through rose-tinted specs. Quite the opposite tbh. And if you put something into the public domain, expect it to be criticised. Ok Niall?

The old generation are the ones who hold the club back,

This just about sums up the large number of idiots who write on this forum.

Fans, holding a club back from what?

You mean who spend their entire life stalking a bunch of footballers wherever they go and then write about it on a glorified blog?

Err, what are you doing here, dear me.

Then don't read it!

Guest Knightrider

BTW does helping to run this place give me extra superfan points? Just I heard you can actually get into matches using the superfan card, if you don't have a season ticket.

BTW does helping to run this place give me extra superfan points? Just I heard you can actually get into matches using the superfan card, if you don't have a season ticket.

nah, running an nufc message board is not kosher, apparently. perfectly fine to run an nufc website though...

I do that and have a season ticket. They let me in for nowt these days.

The old generation are the ones who hold the club back,

This just about sums up the large number of idiots who write on this forum.

Fans, holding a club back from what?

You mean who spend their entire life stalking a bunch of footballers wherever they go and then write about it on a glorified blog?

Err, what are you doing here, dear me.

Then don't read it!

Following that (flawed imo) logic, why are you posting here and, indeed, why do still support the club?

Guest Invicta_Toon

where the fck do the old boys get off claiming the club as their own? The success under keegan CAME from money from shirt sales, sky subscriptions and increased ticket revenue from ground expansion bringing in shock horror new fans who don't know Port Vale is a place we used to play at

it had absolutely fuck all to do with the money from their wartime turnstile ration  books

get it through your thick heads that this club is not run exclusively for the special few thousand that go to away games, if you want that kind of special treatment, fuck off to the Spartans

"The old generation are the ones who hold the club back"

Is what some child idiot posted, I was highlighting the irrationality of such and many other statements made here.

How can fans of any age hold back a club???????????????

Guest Knightrider

Is what some child idiot posted, I was highlighting the irrationality of such and many other statements made here.

I was being facetious. As for child idiot :lol: I've been called worse.

where the fck do the old boys get off claiming the club as their own? The success under keegan CAME from money from shirt sales, sky subscriptions and increased ticket revenue from ground expansion bringing in shock horror new fans who don't know Port Vale is a place we used to play at

it had absolutely fuck all to do with the money from their wartime turnstile ration  books

get it through your thick heads that this club is not run exclusively for the special few thousand that go to away games, if you want that kind of special treatment, fuck off to the Spartans

Port Vale isn't a place Vic, you're missing the point there ;)

I was being facetious. As for child idiot :lol: I've been called worse.

Agreed.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I meant Grimsby, but what the fuck do I know eh? :lol:

Guest Knightrider

Would this be the same older generation who don't bother with the cup games? Loyal my arse. If it wasn't for the bairns who hang outside of club shops and their harrassed parents, we'd get shitty attendances like in the "good old bad days". Indeed, where were the chosen ones when we were shite. :lol:

Grimsby isn't a place we used to play at either, we've already established that. I get the impression this thread has left you behind Vic. :lol: :razz:

We didn't used to play there either. Keep up :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

By booing their own new signings and flicking the Vs at the club captain? By protesting for a manager change once a year? By continually renewing season tickets in the face of blatant incompetence? By campaigning for a world class manager for an 8th place club? By insisting they have a right to success based on their numbers alone?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Grimsby isn't a place we used to play at either, we've already established that. I get the impression this thread has left you behind Vic. :lol: :razz:

the club has left me behind man, pure betrayed is how I feel tbh