Boo f**king hoo (moaning Chelsea fans)

Optimistic Nut

I also hear the Man U v Watford match was going to be staged at The Emirates but the Watford fans were unhappy at having to travel to London.

:lol:

disgrace holding it on the doorstep of man utd fans

Guest Kenton Magpie

It's what the big cup games are supposed to be about, getting up early travelling to get there, they should be greatful that they dont have to cover the distance we covered on the treck to the Millenium stadium to see Man Utd wrap the game up by half time!

Guest Invicta_Toon

I see Chelsea fans are in a huff because they have to travel all the way to Old Trafford to face Blackburn in the Semi Final. Wasn't that when we played them in a Semi Final on their doorstep in 2000 was it?

crying out to be Villa surely

Guest Geordiecunny

Ay must be strange for them - Must be 18 months since most of them have been when they were Man U fans.

I see Chelsea fans are in a huff because they have to travel all the way to Old Trafford to face Blackburn in the Semi Final. Wasn't that when we played them in a Semi Final on their doorstep in 2000 was it?

Why not 50,000 Man U fans do it every other week!

Mythtastic tbh

You wouldn't be referring to the (in)famous season ticket holders survey, where all the Premiership clubs allowed a random sample to be used, with one notable exception, would you?

Guest Bramble OG

id imagine its held there so more than 5 or 6 Blackburn fans turn up - The benifits you get for having shit fans!

I also hear the Man U v Watford match was going to be staged at The Emirates but the Watford fans were unhappy at having to travel to London.

:lol:

disgrace holding it on the doorstep of man utd fans

Very good!! lol

Guest thenorthumbrian

Fucking whingeing cocker - nies !

Will they still be whining when ALL cup semi-finals are going to be played at wembley from next season ?