Watch a Geordie team for nowt.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest thenorthumbrian

The Unibond Northern League,

Gateshead FC are playing top of their league, Telford United, at the Gateshead International Stadium on Monday, March 26th, kick-off 7:45 PM.

Entrance to the game is totally & completley free.

Who knows you might see some players who look like they give a shit. 

http://www.gateshead-fc.com/

Guest thenorthumbrian

No thanks, I'm washing my hair.

You will let me know when I'm allowed to stop laughing.

Guest Gemmill

No thanks, I'm washing my hair.

You will let me know when I'm allowed to stop laughing.

Yes.  Not yet.

Guest TheOrder

Devers plays for Gatesheed now.

His sisters are well fit, not sure why he was let go by the academy :idiot2:

Does the fact he's in the Unibond League explain why he's been released? ;)

But I don't see his sisters anymore :(

Even "residents of Gateshead" can't be arsed to support them so why should people from the other side of the Tyne?

I remember when they came close to getting promotion to the league about 1991, well they came 6th, but were in with a shout, and I think the biggest gate they got that season was 600.  Gateshead FC are pointless.

Only local Non League club I'd support is Newcastle Blue Star.

Even "residents of Gateshead" can't be arsed to support them so why should people from the other side of the Tyne?

I remember when they came close to getting promotion to the league about 1991, well they came 6th, but were in with a shout, and I think the biggest gate they got that season was 600.  Gateshead FC are pointless.

One of the main problems Gateshead have is playing at the International Stadium, it is fucking shite for watching football. They are looking into sites for a new ground at the minute I think and with a new ground I think they will attract more people to watch.

Gateshead isn't even in Newcastle, so aren't even a Geordie team. f*** them.

One of the main problems Gateshead have is playing at the International Stadium, it is f****** s**** for watching football. They are looking into sites for a new ground at the minute I think and with a new ground I think they will attract more people to watch.

They used to play at The Pitz, that's where Gateshead FC played when they were in the football league, The Pitz, Ropery Road.

They got 30,000 in against the dippers one time, but the fact is Gateshead is a different place to Newcastle, my local allegiances stop at The Tyne I'm afraid, and clearly HTT is the same.

They call themselves geordies like, and I suppose they speak like us.  I though the exact definition was "must be born within one mile of the Tyne".  For people like me who was born in the General on the West Road, it's actually borderline that it's more than a mile from the river. 

One of the main problems Gateshead have is playing at the International Stadium, it is f****** s**** for watching football. They are looking into sites for a new ground at the minute I think and with a new ground I think they will attract more people to watch.

They used to play at The Pitz, that's where Gateshead FC played when they were in the football league, The Pitz, Ropery Road.

They got 30,000 in against the dippers one time, but the fact is Gateshead is a different place to Newcastle, my local allegiances stop at The Tyne I'm afraid, and clearly HTT is the same.

They call themselves geordies like, and I suppose they speak like us.  I though the exact definition was "must be born within one mile of the Tyne".  For people like me who was born in the General on the West Road, it's actually borderline that it's more than a mile from the river. 

Going by what HTT said people from Wallsend aren't Geordies.

Surely Wallsend people are Geordies.  Johnny my definition of geordie is more liberal than HTT's.  I class anyone from Newcastle upon Tyne, North Tyneside and Gateshead as Geordie.

Surely Wallsend people are Geordies.  Johnny my definition of geordie is more liberal than HTT's.  I class anyone from Newcastle upon Tyne, North Tyneside and Gateshead as Geordie.

Aye, I'd class them as Geordies but HTT said Gateshead isn't in Newcastle so they are not Geordies, well Wallsend isn't in Newcastle it is in North Tyneside.

Aye so going off that people from North Shields aren't geordies.  That's where most of the Gremlins are from as well, I wouldn't advise anyone going in to "Ye Olde Hundred" and saying "yeez cunts are geordies" like.

I have to be honest there is a definite thing which exists and is called "Geordie Snobbery" HTT's views are FAR from unique.

Guest Knightrider

I was joking man :lol: (I thought obviously so), although I have no real affinity for Gateshead or its people I must say, who while fellow Geordies, are a different kind of Geordie to your Newcastle Geordies, from my experience, and in a negative way too. I was also joking about Gateshead football team, I myself have watched a few of their games in the past and in general I'm supportive if not that interested in non-league football.