Just seen....

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

....Fat fred and Niall the pile Quinn up at SJP with a "consortium" of 5 Asian men. Potentially discussing transfer business?  ;)

He speaks the truth. They were discussing a possible pre-season tournament apparently.

From an excellent source, those of you who used to post on the old boards will know I don't talk s****.

Someone else has said this on the SMB. Looks like it could be a goer.

Guest smoggeordie

Just seen Shiteus Shambles pissed out his head in the gate. Called me a wanker as well. Reckon I should complain to the club? :lol:

Just seen Shiteus Shambles pissed out his head in the gate. Called me a wanker as well. Reckon I should complain to the club? :lol:

First time in his life he gets it spot on and you want to complain about the poor lad!!

;)

First time in his life he gets it spot on and you want to complain about the poor lad!!

;)

:lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Just seen Shiteus Shambles pissed out his head in the gate. Called me a w****** as well. Reckon I should complain to the club? :lol:

;)

:lol: