What do you anticipate for next season?

Guest the_guv_nor

who'd want to get into bed with Shepherd?

NE5. :downtown:

still carrying on your obsession I see

I am pleased that my posts have such an impact on you   mackems.gif

Obsession is signing up to a shit forum pretending to be me and writing something just so you can put it in your signature tbh.

Now can you stop stalking me please you dirty old man.

Obsession is signing up to a shit forum pretending to be me and writing something just so you can put it in your signature tbh.

not quite the type of thing you would expect from a clever chap like yourself.

Aside of the fact that it has been clearly observed that you have been trailing me for a while, jealous of my knowledge of the club maybe.

Your immature initial post which started this exchange shows everything, I would say.

Obsession is signing up to a s*** forum pretending to be me and writing something just so you can put it in your signature tbh.

not quite the type of thing you would expect from a clever chap like yourself.

Aside of the fact that it has been clearly observed that you have been trailing me for a while, jealous of my knowledge of the club maybe.

Your immature initial post which started this exchange shows everything, I would say.

Obsessed tbh

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37770.msg756484#msg756484

Guest Invicta_Toon

when did he say that then? and where?

"I am not yet working with my squad. I am working with other managers' squads.

Three players (his signings Duff, Martins and Sibierski) is not my squad."

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=roeder--no-one-could-have-done-better-than-me-%26method=full%26objectid=18807154%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

I never even read that past the bit where he's blaming inuries. Like i've said elsewhere he seems to have lost it in that article, and not much he says holds weight with me anymore, my point was you never heard him say that after the likes of Sheffield United etc as NewcastleFan implied

Guest Invicta_Toon

why dont you guys just get it over and fuck already?

theyre still deciding who's the giver and who's the taker. Shhh, these are delicate times

theyre still deciding who's the giver and who's the taker. Shhh, these are delicate times

They should have a read of GC over on Toontastic (I know they both love it there :razz:), there's a very eye-opening thread.

Not that eye.

They should have a read of GC over on Toontastic (I know they both love it there :razz:), there's a very eye-opening thread.

Not that eye.

Thats how infections start, that.

Guest nyscooby

I expect to see some more Chelsea misfits and box office names... but only a couple.

I hope not to see Antione ferdinand, god help us.

Lots of dead wood sold and not replaced, like when we got shot of Nobby / Robert.

Same level of piss poor input from player.

Wrapped in cotton wool Owen, picking the games h want to play in, with Rola Cola Shola with him up front.

10th place due to crap run of games, only saved by even crappier run from lower level clubs and Sunderland even worse run of form which sees them 19th place by christmas.

New Manager?                                      No                                                                  Yes

New Players?                                        2                                                                    3 or 4

Top 6 finish?                                          No                                                                Quite likely

I think it depends on how well Newcastle start next season.  A shabby start and GR would be favourite for the chop.  If that happened, I could envisage a change of thought process which could be of considerable benefit.

If you start off against a few 'easy' teams, there will be a managerial opinion that you've turned the corner and things will probably drift like this season.

I predict:

- Loads of injuries to key players for the umpteenth season in a row.

- Average crowds in the League of 43,000.

- Mid table mediocrity once again, with many already writing the season off by Feb.

- Roeder out. (if not in the summer)

I posted this in another thread but .... what the hell, it fits here too!

Prediction if Roeder stays…….

Season ticket sales down by at least 20%.

Bottom half finish in Prem next year.

The Makems take 6 points off us.

Roeder sacked next May.