I'd take relegation like...

Guest Knightrider

The way I see it is that we are f***** with this lot in control, so should relegation happen, I won't be slashing my wrists put it that way. Of course I hope we don't go down, but at this moment in time if someone said the only way to get rid of the board was relegation, I'd snap their hands off. We are going nowhere with these cunts in control, nowhere. Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward. Anyway ignore, just me pissed off with everything at the moment. Offer me a toffer bar over NUFC and I'd f****** take it :D

11 othe clubs in the Premiership go precisely nowhere every season, with longer traditions than us

there's only one set of cunts who think they have a divine right to be moving forward

:lol: true

If it meant getting rid of the board and all the other wasters at our club, not to mention some of the fans.

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

give yer head a shake man

WE'RE THE TOON YOU FUCKIN JOCK SMB CUNT

If it meant getting rid of the board and all the other wasters at our club, not to mention some of the fans.

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

WE'RE THE TOON YOU FUCKIN JOCK SMB c***

No offence meant, but you do seem like a tool.

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

Why spend even 15 seconds of your life typing that though.  I'm making a genuine point, what you think about me is irrelevant to NUFC.

Relegation is f****** s****.

Coming back up is ace, a little taste of what its like for all the clubs at the top who win every week. No guartentees that would happen to Newcaslte tho, I don't think any established club can come straight back up unless they keep all their best players. Given some of the wages being taken out of SJP every week (Duff, £100k ish?) I don't think that would happen for you, so I don't think you would be back any time soon. Not the best idea!

Is Duff really on 100kish?

I'll be absolutely fucking speechless if he is.

Guest Invicta_Toon

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

WE'RE THE TOON YOU FUCKIN JOCK SMB CUNT

which is it man, jock or smb? can't have two teams Stevie c'mon you know the rules

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

which is it man, jock or smb? can't have two teams Stevie c'mon you know the rules

Both bad afflictions.  You'll be buzzing your team won then.  That's about 4 catastrophoc mistakes off that keeper now.

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

Why spend even 15 seconds of your life typing that though.  I'm making a genuine point, what you think about me is irrelevant to NUFC.

Oh I see, "WE'RE THE TOON YOU FUCKIN JOCK SMB c***"  was incisive, witty and relevant.

derby

scum

birmingham

west brom

wolves

southampton

sheff wed

palace

coventry

ipswich

norwich

leicester

barnsley

QPR

leeds

ring any bells?

Oh I see, "WE'RE THE TOON YOU FUCKIN JOCK SMB c***"  was incisive, witty and relevant.

It was very relevant looking at the list of clubs the Scotsman put up, but evidently you couldn't grasp why.  Let's move on and have nice lives.

There's nothing wrong with having cultural pride in your area, or having good football banter, but taking the jump towards being inbred isn't so healthy.

I agree, so why take that jump?

Relegation combined with our self-admitive lack of scouting - ie. virtually no network to speak of - and a distinct lack of youngsters who haven't been able to make a successful transition from the Reserves to the first team, or those who haven't been up to raise their level to the standard necessary to become solid EPL standard footballers, will be disastrous.

Without the spine needed - ie. the ability to unearth gems locally & abroad on a consistent basis re:Arsenal, and the coaching staff who are capable of fashioning their raw ability - to rebuild a 1st team after the big-money earners are offloaded will imo result in us struggling to get back up for a period of years.

There are wasters, yes. The younger Halls are the obvous example - they've ridden the coat tail of their father, but they lack the track record - ie. running companies - which is deserving of a spot on the board.

Years in the doldrums..... too high a price to pay just to get rid of the freeloaders.

The way I see it, you're not that arsed about the club and never were anyway. And I think you were about 15 when you started liking football. Correct?

Relegation would fuck this club up good and proper tbh.

Guest Knightrider

The way I see it, you're not that arsed about the club and never were anyway. And I think you were about 15 when you started liking football. Correct?

Relegation would fuck this club up good and proper tbh.

Wrong and wrong again. Not arsed about the club!? :lol: Not arsed about the team and certain people at the club aye but I care very much about my club. 11 BTW when I first started getting into football, although what that matters is beyond me. 27 now so 16 years good service as a fan, not too shabby tbh for someone who isn't that arsed about the club ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

somewhere Stevies head just exploded

I've got 2 years on you not realy being arsed btw. Proper fan me.

• 4 months later...
Guest unrealterrorist

Relegation would f*** this club up good and proper tbh.

Wrong and wrong again. Not arsed about the club!? :lol: Not arsed about the team and certain people at the club aye but I care very much about my club. 11 BTW when I first started getting into football, although what that matters is beyond me. 27 now so 16 years good service as a fan, not too shabby tbh for someone who isn't that arsed about the club ;)

i am only 27 and started to follow football from being 10 i guess that makes me a bad support oh the shame the shame. :nope: