Over-rated retired or dead wingers

Guest Albert Ayler

Guest Morph

Kinkladze got wank though, specially when he played for Derby.  The Kanchelskis one was just a stab in the dark, I didn't remember him doing much, but then again, I was about 8 or 9 at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KeithKettleborough

Stewart Barrowclough was never that great as he couldn't cross a ball but agree with Wayne Fereday. Exceptionally fast but his problem was when he had a ball. Made Franz Carr seem like a decent player in comparison.

Stuart Ripley, one good season at Boro, the odd decent cross at Blackburn, but in effect shite.  People will remember him for that brilliant baal against Man Utd at Ewood for Shearer in 93/94, but there's people on this board with more technique than him, there really is.  Delima will be up in arms.

Colin Pascoe came in for the mackems as the new Alan Ball, in effect though he was more like Bobby Ball.

Who else?  Sheedy was shite for us, I don't care what no cunt says, he got away with it at Everton when football was at it's lowest ebb, a decent left foot rendered you class in the mid-80's.  Mayve that's harsh but he was shite when he came here.  Seen his first goal for the toon at Grimsby.

Paul Stephenson, he never made the most of what he had.

fuck it can't be arsed racking me brains noo.