So looks like Zoggy is off in the summer.

Parky

I think Roeder thought we'd get Bridge but that went awry when the Ashley Cole to Chelsea deal became so protracted (and led to Gallas going the other way). The Bernard signing though? To defend that and call the Parker signing 'gash' :lol:

Read the f****** post and then show me where I'm defending the signing of Bernard...... :idiot2:

The signing of Parker was the move of an idiot, a total waste of the clubs money the same as the signing of Luque has been. Parker is s***, simple as that and that makes him a gash signing no matter how you want to look at it.

Under Souness Parker was one of our best players

The fact that this season he is playing s*** doesnt make him permament s*** as you describe him

Zoggy was one of our best players last season

Now he plays very poorly so following your logic he is s***,simple as that and he is gash signing too :idiot2: :idiot2:

Mate, you may as well stop responding to anything I post, I can't be arsed replying to the tripe you post. Sorry, but I really don't give a toss what you have to say.

Stop writing tripe and i'll stop replying to it

Form is temporary but ability is permanent. Zoggy is far more valuable than Parker.

I think Roeder thought we'd get Bridge but that went awry when the Ashley Cole to Chelsea deal became so protracted (and led to Gallas going the other way). The Bernard signing though? To defend that and call the Parker signing 'gash' :lol:

Read the f****** post and then show me where I'm defending the signing of Bernard...... :idiot2:

The signing of Parker was the move of an idiot, a total waste of the clubs money the same as the signing of Luque has been. Parker is s***, simple as that and that makes him a gash signing no matter how you want to look at it.

The fact that this season he is playing s*** doesnt make him permament s*** as you describe him

Now he plays very poorly so following your logic he is s***,simple as that and he is gash signing too :idiot2: :idiot2:

Mate, you may as well stop responding to anything I post, I can't be arsed replying to the tripe you post. Sorry, but I really don't give a toss what you have to say.

Form is temporary but ability is permanent. Zoggy is far more valuable than Parker.

True and Zoggy is showing no form or ability this season just like Parker

Parker as well as Zoggy has shown that he is good player and is important part in Newcastle's squad

This season both of them cant show that form but alot of people are writing Parker off way to easily

I cant agree with that

Parker as well as Zoggy has shown that he is good player and is important part in Newcastle's squad

This season both of them cant show that form but alot of people are writing Parker off way to easily

I cant agree with that

That is your opinion.

Mine is that Parker is a shadow of the player he was at Charlton, which is now about 3 years ago. That is a long time to recover form. We also have an unbalanced central midfield, and as a defensive player, Butt is superior.

And I also think Zoggy will go on to be a top footballer, I only hope it is with Newcastle, but as he is French and clubs from cosmopolitan cities, including the French contingent at Arsenal, are looking at him, it will be difficult to keep him at Newcastle.

I cant agree with that

That is your opinion.

Mine is that Parker is a shadow of the player he was at Charlton, which is now about 3 years ago. That is a long time to recover form. We also have an unbalanced central midfield, and as a defensive player, Butt is superior.

And I also think Zoggy will go on to be a top footballer, I only hope it is with Newcastle, but as he is French and clubs from cosmopolitan cities, including the French contingent at Arsenal, are looking at him, it will be difficult to keep him at Newcastle.

Agree with you about Zoggy completely

About Parker-what is your explanation about the fact that under Souness before he was sacked he was one of our best players.I remember the game against Arsenal when we won 1:0 that his performance was absolutely outstanding.

Do you accept the possibility that Parker's poor performance this season and Zoggy's too is because of incomptence of Roeder??

Also its Roeder's fault that our central midfield is unbalanced

Dont you think that under some decent manager Parker will improve his game alot more then under Roeder?

I cant agree with that

That is your opinion.

Agree with you about Zoggy completely

About Parker-what is your explanation about the fact that under Souness before he was sacked he was one of our best players.I remember the game against Arsenal when we won 1:0 that his performance was absolutely outstanding.

Do you accept the possibility that Parker's poor performance this season and Zoggy's too is because of incomptence of Roeder??

Also its Roeder's fault that our central midfield is unbalanced

Dont you think that under some decent manager Parker will improve his game alot more then under Roeder?

I don't know. I don't think he is that good. I am not defending Roeder, I have said often that he should choose between Butt and Parker. To a degree though, it isn't his squad of players, he has only - to date - added to what he inherited with 2 players.

If Parker played better under Souness, then it is because Souness encouraged him to kick lumps out of anything that moved, which is Souness's style, and Parkers strength. Sadly, this is not the way to be successful, the only way to do that is by having talented players, passing and moving, using their intelligence, and making their superior talent show by playing in this manner.

The over aggressive attitude of Souness, encouraging his players to "play on the edge" spilled over into his players too, and in my opinion was the root cause of Bowyer and Dyer's handbags on the pitch. As well as his well publicised fueds with Robert and Bellamy, as he has these sort of confrontations with people everywhere he goes.

How a supreme footballer like Souness, who played in a supreme team, fails to grasp this concept, I will never know. I think that his time at Rangers, where he started, was so easy for him, he developed these ideas and was unable to let them go as they had served him well, and so was basically too stupid and pig headed to adapt.

As a footballer, Parker is committed, which is great, but he is limited. He isn't creative enough on the ball for an attacking player, and when he tackles he ends up on his arse too often.

See what you're saying and I agree to an extent, but the modern DM is also a good passer and reader. Makalele, Alonso, the upcoming Gago, Essien (when in that role). Carrick certainly, Sissoko maybe...Serie A awash with them most notably Pirlo.