More good news (Krul)

Guest smoggeordie

The latest news on the grapevine is that Givens 'injury prone' rating is going to be increased significantly on the next version of the football management series 'Football Manager', and i have it on good authority it could be raised as high as '20'. However, United will not be appointing caretaker manager Glenn Roeder as full time manager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Wallace on Today at 12:44:27 AM

Been to a talk-in tonight with the 4 goalkeepers.  Krul said he would be going on loan next season.

--

Does that mean Pav the Geordie is staying for another year? After all, Given's "Lazarus" tag has taken a bit of a beating this year...

--

Pav hopes to play for one more year before retiring.  Did not mention anything specific with regards to playing at Newcastle next year but I inferred that it would be elsewhere.

Harper said he would have to think of a new nickname for Shay now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Wallace on Today at 12:44:27 AM

Been to a talk-in tonight with the 4 goalkeepers.  Krul said he would be going on loan next season.--

Does that mean Pav the Geordie is staying for another year? After all, Given's "Lazarus" tag has taken a bit of a beating this year...

--

Pav hopes to play for one more year before retiring.  Did not mention anything specific with regards to playing at Newcastle next year but I inferred that it would be elsewhere.

Harper said he would have to think of a new nickname for Shay now.

:thup:

• 1 month later...

Reports in Holland are surfacing that Dutch midtable club Roda JC are interested in taking him on a season's loan to have him compete with their first goalkeeper for first team football. I think it would be a good level for him to play on for a season but would only accept if he is guaranteed a shot at first team football. Source: http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/contentid=93577/sc=b0fee0

Reports in Holland are surfacing that Dutch midtable club Roda JC are interested in taking him on a season's loan to have him compete with their first goalkeeper for first team football. I think it would be a good level for him to play on for a season but would only accept if he is guaranteed a shot at first team football. Source: http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/contentid=93577/sc=b0fee0

agree to that. Would be nice for him to spend a year back in home, as he's still a young lad

agree to that. Would be nice for him to spend a year back in home, as he's still a young lad

could that not be abit risky? maybe a year back in his home country might make him think about going back full time?

Guest napalm_squirrel

Could be, but if that would make him move back home then chances are he aint happy in england and would want to move in a year or 2 anyway

could that not be abit risky? maybe a year back in his home country might make him think about going back full time?