Would you appoint Roeder now?

Guest nufc_geordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No, because anyone who thought that we wouldn't lose more than £3m by keeping on an incompetent, lying coward was a complete fucking cretin.

So you weren't overly keen then? :lol:

Guest geordiebaz

But the fickle elementwould turn on him after a bad run which we will get sometime, some already started doing that after 4 losses last month, 2 reasons why he shouldn't get the job

1. He cant hasn't got badges

2. he doesn't want it

No, because anyone who thought that we wouldn't lose more than £3m by keeping on an incompetent, lying coward was a complete ****ing cretin.

So you weren't overly keen then? :lol:

You picked up on that? I thought i was hiding it pretty well, as i did fron the day he joined.  bluesigh.gif

I hope no-one who said "no" or "don't know" EVER said 'give Souness more time', because that would be too laughable even for us NUFC fans.

Why?

Because someone felt that the best course of action would be to stick with someone who would cost about £3m to pay off rather then sack him immediatly, they're not allowed to express an opinion on who they want next?

No, because anyone who thought that we wouldn't lose more than £3m by keeping on an incompetent, lying coward was a complete fucking cretin.

:lol:

You missed out the "imo". I agree, anyone who was wrong in the past shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion about the future  :lol:

I hope no-one who said "no" or "don't know" EVER said 'give Souness more time', because that would be too laughable even for us NUFC fans.

Why?

Because someone felt that the best course of action would be to stick with someone who would cost about £3m to pay off rather then sack him immediatly, they're not allowed to express an opinion on who they want next?

No, because anyone who thought that we wouldn't lose more than £3m by keeping on an incompetent, lying coward was a complete ****ing cretin.

:lol:

You missed out the "imo". I agree, anyone who was wrong in the past shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion about the future  :lol:

Its not IMO, its fact.

Anyone who thought that Souness was a credicble manager, especially towards the end of his tenure, SHOULDN'T be able to express an opinion ab out the future, no. In the same way as you wouldn't get driving lessons of a drunken blind man with rage issues.

• 1 year later...