Sunderland's new shirt sponsor :)

ToonTastic

Guest Invicta_Toon

You don't find Boyle Sports an amusing name and an amusing sponser.

Not any more amusing than the fact Reg Vardy sells some of the shittest cars ever made

The club's fast becoming another Irish gypsy extended family

You would have at least thought they would have got paddy power or Guiness, not Boyle Sports :D

This is Sunderland we are talking about.  ;)

Besides money is money.

Guest johnson293

The club's fast becoming another Irish gypsy extended family

Apparently Owld 'Disco Pants' is proposing a new strip for them as well...

Its got Green Stripes, on a Green background, with white Shorts and Green socks.  :cheesy:

I'm surprised at this tbh.  I mean just who the fuck are Boyle Sports anyway?  I've never even heard of them.  Plus I'm getting sick of all this Irishness with the club tbh, I think Sunderland is still in England anyway.

Guest Gemmill

You see loads of Irish Harry Ramps at the airport on a Sunderland match day these days.  I wouldn't even cross the Wear, never mind a sea.

According to Quinn they are an international brand which is why you didn't stick with Reg Vardy :) Surely only International cause they are based in Ireland :D

That can be the only reason they an be called international, a big let down on the sponsorship front like.  It may be £10M over 4 years but ha'way man, I thought they were trying to increase the clubs profile by the sponsor not decrease it.  I thought the rumors of Guinness sponsoring us was alright at least people have heard of them.   

I'm surprised at this tbh.  I mean just who the f*** are Boyle Sports anyway?  I've never even heard of them.  Plus I'm getting sick of all this Irishness with the club tbh, I think Sunderland is still in England anyway.

You think? Not even sunderland supporters are sure where sunderland is these days...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2005/11/18/02_keane_mcateer_450x300.jpg

:lol:

Being totally honest that was one of my top moments at a Sunderland match just seeing McAteer wind Keane up so well.  Then telling him to put it in his book was funny at the time as well.  Then Quinn going over to have a word with him but Ferguson pushing Quinn away, top stuff.  And on top of all that we got one of our 19 points from that game.  And we saw Tore Andre Flo score.   

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2005/11/18/02_keane_mcateer_450x300.jpg

Being totally honest that was one of my top moments at a Sunderland match just seeing McAteer wind Keane up so well.  Then telling him to put it in his book was funny at the time as well.  Then Quinn going over to have a word with him but Ferguson pushing Quinn away, top stuff.  And on top of all that we got one of our 19 points from that game.  And we saw Tore Andre Flo score.   

I'm surprised at this tbh.  I mean just who the f*** are Boyle Sports anyway?  I've never even heard of them.  Plus I'm getting sick of all this Irishness with the club tbh, I think Sunderland is still in England anyway.

You think? Not even sunderland supporters are sure where sunderland is these days...

I think I've gone on a day trip to Dublin most home matches these days.  ;)

have you got an airport these days?

Of course, it just happens to be a museum these days.  But if we want to fly these days we just go to the top of Penshaw hill and flap our arms. 

Of course, it just happens to be a museum these days.  But if we want to fly these days we just go to the top of Penshaw hill and flap our arms. 

They learnt that one from the irish... at least there are some benefits