Lee Bowyer

Cajun

Was fantastic at Leeds but he's been on a downward spiral ever since.

Agree 100%, i thought bowyer was absolutly crap for us but superb at Leeds, got complacent possibly?I fear Duff may now be in exactly the same boat and only here really to pick up his wages. Time for a big clear out including Roeder, Bramble, Luque, Moore and Car. Worried about Duff, Zoggy and Owen but know they may need a bit longer yet. Gooch has till the end of the season to prove he's not Titus MK 2.

Bow is probably the most manufactured player i've ever seen, using terrfic stamina and agression to compensate for lack of genuine 'talent'

still, the guy deserves respect for that, according to pretty much every manager he's played for he's not a bad lad, just has a lot of intensity which manifests itself in the wrong things every so often

He knocked 7 bells out of shithouse Dyer thus securing legendary status on Tyneside.

Yes I was soo proud that day, thank you Lee Bowyer.

And got both himself and Dyer banned from the FA Cup semi-final. Well done indeed.

He knocked 7 bells out of shithouse Dyer thus securing legendary status on Tyneside.

Yes I was soo proud that day, thank you Lee Bowyer.

And got both himself and Dyer banned from the FA Cup semi-final. Well done indeed.

Have a sneaky feeling Jon was being sarcastic.