Ameobi and Owen rehab

madras

He scored against Reading and Villa in the Premiership aswell.

Sibierski in the Premiership

25 games:

13 starts=1 goal

12 subs=2 goals

What a talent  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Do you have statistic about how much he assist?

No

Why?

Do you think he has many?

no... ok then... i'll not asked you anymore... the reason i asked you because you just wrote a whole shitload of statistics at other thread... i was thought you are so bright... but you just prove me you are not so bright? no need to get offended when i asked that? ok?

:idiot2: :idiot2:

im not

the shitload of statistics i wrote on the other thread managed to do it myself

But i cant calculate how many assists Sibierski have...

I doubt they are too many though

Glenn Roeder is positive he will soon see his wish to field Michael Owen fulfilled.

The striker has yet to start a game under Roeder's charge, having been sidelined at the end of last season by a foot problem before suffering a serious knee injury on England duty at last summer's World Cup.

Owen is closing in on a return to action and could be in contention to face Reading on Monday.

Roeder is unsure if Owen will be fit to face The Royals, but expects to see him in Newcastle colours soon.

"Never since I've been manager here have I been able to write Michael Owen's name on the team-sheet as a starter," Roeder told Sky Sports News.

"Once, I think I wrote him on the team-sheet as a sub at Birmingham. He played 29 minutes.

"We are getting much closer and when he is fully fit I am looking forward to that and it is not far away."

Newcastle opted against fielding Owen against Bolton's reserves on Tuesday and Roeder does not feel a run out for the second string will be of benefit to the England international.

Roeder added: "I don't feel he needs to play in the reserves, he could have, but I think it is more important he has a day's training.

"We can put on a competitive game ourselves during the week.

"Whether he makes next Monday or not, I am not sure yet. But I am very positive with the way Michael is going."

Scott Parker is another Newcastle player on the comeback trail and he is hopeful of being fit to face Reading.

"I thought I could have a chance against Chelsea at the weekend, but it wasn't to be," said the midfielder. "I am hoping to try and get back for the Reading game.

"We have to take it step by step and I am reaching a point where it is staying still. I am taking each day as it comes and am hoping for Monday."

Story Tools:

* Print

* Email this pa