Who's paying £40+ a month for SKY?

Crumpy Gunt

If you would want to watch on any foreign channels, I'd actually suggest Swedish channel plus. We get three or four different 3 o'clock saturday-kick offs and all the early, late, sunday and monday games.

Yeah, Both Swedish and Finnish Canal+ are great for footy, BUT they are expensive in UK. I believe in Finland and Sweden it costs £20 (€30) per month for their package... show how much Sky rips people off!!

Swedish Canal+ this weekend for example:

Saturday -

Chelsea vs Bolton

Everton vs Man U

Blackburn vs Charlton

Portsmouth vs Liverpool

Wigan vs West Ham

& Man C vs Villa (terestrial TV)

Sunday-

Arsenal vs Fulham

Monday-

Reading vs Newcastle

All Live!

Guest prestonj1989

If you would want to watch on any foreign channels, I'd actually suggest Swedish channel plus. We get three or four different 3 o'clock saturday-kick offs and all the early, late, sunday and monday games.

Yeah, Both Swedish and Finnish Canal+ are great for footy, BUT they are expensive in UK. I believe in Finland and Sweden it costs £20 (€30) per month for their package... show how much Sky rips people off!!

Saturday -

Chelsea vs Bolton

Everton vs Man U

Blackburn vs Charlton

Portsmouth vs Liverpool

Wigan vs West Ham

Sunday-

Arsenal vs Fulham

Monday-

Reading vs Newcastle

All Live!

How do you get the dishes etc to watch these channels

Feck I had to sell my soul to my wife to watch Chelsea v Newcastle, Man Utd v Milan & Chelsea v Liverpool. I'd never be able to watch all that football!

Feck knows what I am going to do to watch Reading v Toon and the return legs of CL!

Feck I had to sell my soul to my wife to watch Chelsea v Newcastle, Man Utd v Milan & Chelsea v Liverpool. I'd never be able to watch all that football!

Feck knows what I am going to do to watch Reading v Toon and the return legs of CL!

You really want to watch Liverpool Chelsea? Its going to be the most boring game of football ever.

Yeah, Both Swedish and Finnish Canal+ are great for footy, BUT they are expensive in UK. I believe in Finland and Sweden it costs £20 (30) per month for their package... show how much Sky rips people off!!

Saturday -

Chelsea vs Bolton

Everton vs Man U

Blackburn vs Charlton

Portsmouth vs Liverpool

Wigan vs West Ham

Sunday-

Arsenal vs Fulham

Monday-

Reading vs Newcastle

All Live!

How do you get the dishes etc to watch these channels

Most good satellite TV shops will be able to sort you, might be able to find it online too, think ive seen it before, but you are talking about £300 a year for the card IIRC. (suppose in relation to Skys £480 its not bad)

You really want to watch Liverpool Chelsea? Its going to be the most boring game of football ever.

lies.

lies.

Ok, I'll give you that it would have been worse if Liverpool had come away at 1-1 or had won 1-0.

Still going to be a really defensive game with Liverpool trying to play on the counter attack when Celsea play 10 behind the ball

Does anyone know how is easy it is to get the setup with the South African channel, I think it's called Supersport? That seems to have loads of footy on. Also with regards to ART do you get still get the option of both arabic and English commentary?