No testimonial?????

Guest NUFCnutter

Why? If we've got any sense, we'll wait until he leaves. Unless we want another non-event like Rob Lee's.

So you KNOW thats why he's not had one?

Well, i can't be 100% sure, but nor can you in that respect (unless you have some form of inside knowledge - you might do, i wouldn't know). But that seems the most probable reason.

So you guessed at something, then acted like it was fact. Well done, true to form.

Why? If we've got any sense, we'll wait until he leaves. Unless we want another non-event like Rob Lee's.

Well, i can't be 100% sure, but nor can you in that respect (unless you have some form of inside knowledge - you might do, i wouldn't know). But that seems the most probable reason.

Most probable reason to me says "this is only my opinion", which means there was no need for the cocky "next" you put in your post.

Most probable reason to me says "this is only my opinion", which means there was no need for the cocky "next" you put in your post.

Rest assured, there was no cocky element to that in the slightest. It's just that - the question had been asked, then immediately answered* - without debate or anything like that, like on a quiz show - typething. Wasn't trying to sound cocky, i apologise.

*Of course, me and Jamie didn't actually know that we were wrong. ;)

Rest assured, there was no cocky element to that in the slightest. It's just that - the question had been asked, then immediately answered* - without debate or anything like that. Wasn't trying to sound cocky, i apologise.

Fair enough mate. Personally though, in response to the original post, I prefer to see a players testimonial at the very end of their time at a club mainly because it doesn't really have a special feeling to have one whilst they are still playing. Although on the other and if they delay their retirement from the club and haven't been playing much football of late then it could have a similar impact.

That is because he is still part of our club.

He will get one once he leaves.

Is the right answer.

Next?

could you explain why other players have had theirs whilst still playing for their clubs then??

just a question like?

Nope, can't explain that.

What's with all the arsey comments, btw, NUFCNutter? Jamie gave the reason and i backed it up - what on earth was wrong with that?

it was the cockey way you did it mate, and were wrong. :D

pissed me off an'arl :knuppel2:

Rest assured, there was no cocky element to that in the slightest. It's just that - the question had been asked, then immediately answered* - without debate or anything like that, like on a quiz show - typething. Wasn't trying to sound cocky, i apologise.