Charlton relegated.

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

Feel sorry for Charlton, good set of fans in my experience.

Nah, fuck 'em. Bloody "family" clubs, I hate 'em. Football's all about male bonding and beer!

*neanderthal smilie*

Guest graemeh72

Nah, fuck 'em. Bloody "family" clubs, I hate 'em. Football's all about male bonding and beer!

*neanderthal smilie*

Aye - no beer in the away section at Charlton, and the pub next to the train station is like the Tardis but in reverse.

*neanderthal smilie*

Aye - no beer in the away section at Charlton, and the pub next to the train station is like the Tardis but in reverse.

The pub is massive unless I am thinking of a different one? (Come out of the station, walk up the road, ground to the rigth pub to the left?)

Guest graemeh72

*neanderthal smilie*

The pub is massive unless I am thinking of a different one? (Come out of the station, walk up the road, ground to the rigth pub to the left?)

Out the station turn left down the hill and its on the opp corner next to the dual carriageway.

I'll have to try yours next time ..... if they come back up

Guest Triglett
If Dixon is good enough to make the Irish senior squad, he should be good enough to be our 4th striker, and he is back training again.  Pekhart has still a way to go, when he is as prolific in the reserves as he is in the Academy then he may be ready to progress further.  Everything I've seen of Taraabt in the reserves plus what I've been told suggests he will be a class act.

Defoe's got 2 years left, but I think he will be gone to Villa in the summer.  He'll get more games there compared to Man Utd or Chelsea.

The likes of O'Cearuill, an Arsenal reserve player and a Watford reject, have made it into Staunton's senior squad. Stephen Kelly was similarly brought into the squad early, just so that he got a flavour for the international scene. Not much in it IMO, although it's obvious he's a talent.

And I'd like to think that Mido is better qualified to be our 4th striker than an academy player. He's been good enough to play for the likes of Ajax, Marseille and Roma. It's just madness to be relying on a player like Dixon when we've got so much money floating about and we're trying to close the gap on the top 4, as well as challenge for trophies.

Sorry I thought I was on NEWCASTLE-online for a minute then, please accept my apologies for disrupting your conversation on what Spurs youth player could be 4th choice striker next season!

Jesus wept! :lol:

Guest Triglett

Sorry I thought I was on NEWCASTLE-online for a minute then, please accept my apologies for disrupting your conversation on what Spurs youth player could be 4th choice striker next season!

Jesus wept! :lol:

Sorry about that  :lol:

So where were we. Errrm. Charlton, was it?  :rolleyes:

Prefer West Ham to go down. In all honesty don't think they will come back straight up next year, especially if they lose Bent.

Personally not impressed by Alan Pardew even despite his last season West Ham heroic.