Charlton relegated.

Thespence

hopefully Wigan will join them, small club, poor support.

wigan is a great away trip, bar the results/performance like

aye thats only cos theyve got such shit support.

Suprised. Was convinced they were staying up not so long ago. Pardew really seemed to have them ticking (Didn't they get out of the bottom 3 at one point?) while West Ham were going nowhere...not really responded to the pressure by their up turn. Ah well, I didn't have any money and it so I can't say I'm dissapointed to see the back of them, they deserve to go down after they f***** around with Les Reed and all that. Then again, Wigan deserve to go down for being Wigan, Watford deserve to go down for being s**** and West Ham deserve to go down for leaving Tevez on the bench for half the season.

BTW, On the subject of "Who would you have?", if the next time I log onto a City forum, someone thinks we should sign Hermann Heraidarsson, I won't be held responsible for my actions. :rant:

fuck me Heradarsson is the worst defender i've ever seen, and i've watched Ramage

Blackburn - Charlton a week or so ago, at fault for 4 out of 4 goals

Suprised. Was convinced they were staying up not so long ago. Pardew really seemed to have them ticking (Didn't they get out of the bottom 3 at one point?) while West Ham were going nowhere...not really responded to the pressure by their up turn. Ah well, I didn't have any money and it so I can't say I'm dissapointed to see the back of them, they deserve to go down after they f***** around with Les Reed and all that. Then again, Wigan deserve to go down for being Wigan, Watford deserve to go down for being s**** and West Ham deserve to go down for leaving Tevez on the bench for half the season.

BTW, On the subject of "Who would you have?", if the next time I log onto a City forum, someone thinks we should sign Hermann Heraidarsson, I won't be held responsible for my actions. :rant:

f*** me Heradarsson is the worst defender i've ever seen, and i've watched Ramage

Blackburn - Charlton a week or so ago, at fault for 4 out of 4 goals

:lol:

Genuinely a bit sad about it. Few clubs in the prem do as much for their fans - they may be a small club without many fans to look out for but it's really good to see a team that actually do.

Feel a little sorry for Charlton, but they're a bit of a nothing club really. Nice touch that Defoe sealed their fate too.

Nice to see Ledley informing Bent when our pre-season starts too. Think there's a good chance he'll be at Spurs, although if it does happen, it'll be at the expense of Defoe...not something I'm too keen on.

Sad about Charlton.  Wanted Watford, Wigan and West Ham to go down.

Think you're right about Defoe, but he doesn't contribute a lot if he's not scoring goals................. other than keeping the offside stats ticking over.  Don't want Pearce sacked either until he's signed Mido!!  I'd be happy with Bent and Dixon to replace those .

Guest Triglett

Feel a little sorry for Charlton, but they're a bit of a nothing club really. Nice touch that Defoe sealed their fate too.

Nice to see Ledley informing Bent when our pre-season starts too. Think there's a good chance he'll be at Spurs, although if it does happen, it'll be at the expense of Defoe...not something I'm too keen on.

Think you're right about Defoe, but he doesn't contribute a lot if he's not scoring goals................. other than keeping the offside stats ticking over.  Don't want Pearce sacked either until he's signed Mido!!  I'd be happy with Bent and Dixon to replace those .

I know Dixon's highly rated, but it'd be foolish for us to rely on a teenager who's yet to play even a reserve game. Not to mention that his whole career's been plagued by injuries, and he's only 16/17. Seems that we're only too happy to pile on the pressure on youngsters (see Pekhart and Taarabt) when there really isn't any need to.

Any idea on when Defoe's contract expires? Think we'll struggle getting him to sign a new one, so it might be in our best interests to cash in on him.

Guest kingdawson

im actually quite sad they've gone.Would have prefered West Spam to get relegated.

I know Dixon's highly rated, but it'd be foolish for us to rely on a teenager who's yet to play even a reserve game. Not to mention that his whole career's been plagued by injuries, and he's only 16/17. Seems that we're only too happy to pile on the pressure on youngsters (see Pekhart and Taarabt) when there really isn't any need to.

Any idea on when Defoe's contract expires? Think we'll struggle getting him to sign a new one, so it might be in our best interests to cash in on him.

If Dixon is good enough to make the Irish senior squad, he should be good enough to be our 4th striker, and he is back training again.  Pekhart has still a way to go, when he is as prolific in the reserves as he is in the Academy then he may be ready to progress further.  Everything I've seen of Taraabt in the reserves plus what I've been told suggests he will be a class act.

Defoe's got 2 years left, but I think he will be gone to Villa in the summer.  He'll get more games there compared to Man Utd or Chelsea.

Guest the_guv_nor

not arsed that charlton are down.

I would just find it funny to see west ham go down.

Guest SLK

Sad to see Charlton go down after all these years and all Alan Curbishly's hard work being flushed down the toilet by their stupid board appointing stupid managers...At the end of the day it is the board's fault for not replacing a very good manager like Curbishly with shit managers...

Guest Ridzuan

They tried their best to stay up but too bad,they didnt succeed.I think they will have a strong season in the championship and they will be back in the premiership the season after just like Birmingham.

They tried their best to stay up but too bad,they didnt succeed.I think they will have a strong season in the championship and they will be back in the premiership the season after just like Birmingham.

If Charlton manage to keep most of their squad, I think they will have a good chance of bouncing straight back.  Not certain that the ones that matter will be at the Valley next season.

Guest graemeh72

As a London Mag - Charlton AND West Ham dropping out the PL is most unwelcome

1 min 2 max less games... doh!

Guest Geordiesned

Who still thinks Martins is better than Berbatov?!  bluelaugh.gif

Berbatov is playing at better club ATM

With better coaches.