Who would YOU choose to be our next manger?

Guest SeattleToon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest SeattleToon

NUFCJMC....I don't really give a hoot about whether our next manager is Premier League proven? Were Sir Alex, Wenger, Mourinho, Houllier, Benitez, or Jol "Premier League proven" when they were hired? No. But they had all achieved results elsewhere. There is absolutely no sensible reason to limit ourselves to manager with Premier League experience.

And please explain to me why you don't think we can finish 5th next year. Or have you forgotten that we did the double over Spurs this year, drew twice with Arsenal, beat Liverpool, and drew with Man. United this year. Our squad has just as much talent on it as the clubs that are going to finish 5th-7th (Everton, Spurs, Bolton), if not more. We just need a better manager who knows how to organize that talent.

NUFCJMC....I don't really give a hoot about whether our next manager is Premier League proven? Were Sir Alex, Wenger, Mourinho, Houllier, Benitez, or Jol "Premier League proven" when they were hired? No. But they had all achieved results elsewhere. There is absolutely no sensible reason to limit ourselves to manager with Premier League experience.

And please explain to me why you don't think we can finish 5th next year. Or have you forgotten that we did the double over Spurs this year, drew twice with Arsenal, beat Liverpool, and drew with Man. United this year. Our squad has just as much talent on it as the clubs that are going to finish 5th-7th (Everton, Spurs, Bolton), if not more. We just need a better manager who knows how to organize that talent.

No, our squad doesn't. Its not even got 11 premiership-quality players in it.

Our squad has just as much talent on it as the clubs that are going to finish 5th-7th (Everton, Spurs, Bolton), if not more. We just need a better manager who knows how to organize that talent.

No it doesn't. Youve got awesome talent up front, if Owen and Martins can play together, that is, but on paper, that is very impressive.

Midfield - Parker, Emre, Duff - meh. Dyer - double meh.

Defence? Taylor looks like the new Maldini in waiting compared to the rest of them.

Keeper - yes. Milner is a good player, too.

How many threads about managers are we going to have?

Ericksson is our man for the job

No disrespect but I've found that people from these backward Eastern European and East Med countries, judge everything by Serie A.  You're only saying this because he did well in Italy.  I'd rather have Souness and Saunders back than Sven and Turd Grip.

How many threads about managers are we going to have?

Ericksson is our man for the job

No disrespect but I've found that people from these backward Eastern European and East Med countries, judge everything by Serie A.  You're only saying this because he did well in Italy.  I'd rather have Souness and Saunders back than Sven and Turd Grip.

Which countries are you referring to as backward?

And its not as if they're judging by success in the Greek first division, is it?

Emre is canny good you douche.

See. that's the kind of mindset you need to break. It is the same sort of mindset we have with some of our support who thing Juan Pablo Angel was good.

He's average.